Treatise On The Divine Feminine Vs. Masculine

On the Divine feminine vs. the masculine, the universe is based on dualistic balance of opposites. It is Shiva’s dance of creation that harmonious alignment between the two forces of nature come together as a compliment to one another. Electrons are held in orbit of an atom by protons in the nucleus and likewise the atom would be unstable without it’s orbiting electrons. Neutrons are the necessary transgenderd counterweight balance that allow the harmony to exist and in turn all of existence to exist.
A south side of a magnet is attracted to the north side of a magnet and the neutral place is it’s meeting point. The opposite forces are attracted to one another because each seeks the balance provided by the union with the other. The right brain is the creative intuitive side while the left is the logical analytical it is the balance between the two that such greatness of mind can only be achieved. This greatness is recognized in works of art, literature and scientific discovery that advances the evolution of humanity towards its divine presence.

Looking at the disaray, confusion, corruption and hatred of our society one asks themselves what could be the cause. As each side blames the other the situation only becomes worse. When we stop to consider if this imbalance is exactly what it is we gain a glimmer of truth and hope.
Our society has gained an unfounded philosophy that being pro me is being anti you as well as the misconception that in order to be pro me I must be anti you. This does not nor will ever result in the equality and balance needed for proper function. If the right wing is stronger than the left or vice versa we fly in circles and will never get anywhere.

It’s the poetry of motion in the cosmic dance of duality.
A society, strong and independent on welfare and a lowered standard. Could I have some candor to go with your banter?

When the wings flap in harmonious alignment we soar but when the wings war we all fall flailing frantically to the floor.
If the strings are too tight they will break if too loose they won’t play as the Buddha discovered the middle road is the way.

What is day without night, what is dark without light, what is loose without tight, what is left without right what is black without white what are the depths withought the height what is vision without sight what is strength without might?

Patriarchy, Matriarchy it’s all a bunch of Mal-larky. Ask your mother ask your father or don’t even bother. Listen here sister oh brother. Passing back and forth the buck and you end up stuck. Reason and sense out the window have been chucked. Better work together or we are all gonna be fucked.

6 Likes

Nice rhymes. They’re not wrong.

1 Like

Thanks I have a full version on my blog that had much more including a lot of info on the meaning of the number two and the duality of the universe. I don’t know what the rules are for posting blogs so just pm me and I’ll send you a link. I recently just did one for the number 3 as well.

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

Funny you mentioned 2 and 3. 3 goes into 9, 3 times. Your response was 9 days later. 2 because I’ve been trying to manifest a partner, though he is closing in fast and moths have been on a spree. Then come to find out that the love I have begun to manifest is karmic in nature, meaning it serves as something to grow from… but its divine union regardless.

Interesting. This might be more significant than I’m giving it credit for.

1 Like

Yeah sorry about the late response I’ve been working in my own version of Celtic art with a LHP twist on it. Using divine mathematics sacred geometry and creative chaos. Each piece is given to the energy of the principalities and their numerical correspondences. Here are a few examples of what I’ve been up to.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m not being mean. You’re in the green. I’m saying the numbers are significant. 3×3=9. We are 9, we are 1. 1+1=2. 2 soulmates make 1 whole. (I’ve been trying to manifest a soulmate. Fun emotional rollercoasters right? He’s supposed to be able to see me for me, which is an interesting thought but a different story)

9 is the number of completion. But it’s also the number of the divine council. When feminine and masculine come together, completion is achieved. Hm.

1 Like

That’s interesting.

1 Like

This is my most recent piece I did it yesterday.

1 Like

I like that one. Wonder if I can make that into a screen saver on my phone?

1 Like

I’ve got a black and white version also if you want.

1 Like

Please, if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Very neat.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Since I’m really busy and have a lot going on if you need to get ahold of me I’m on instagram nic.9163 I realize I don’t make it on here much anymore.

1 Like

Ever since he left I’ve slowly become more self sufficient but I’ll add you and talk to ya.

1 Like

I added ya.

1 Like