Treat Asaruludu repectfully ...or else

Yesterday my tormentor (human) did a pretty painful astral attack and I did everything to protect myself. I even called Asaruludu for my protection. The Necronomicon spellbook says in the entry about him you only need to call out his word of power in the four cardinal directions. There is a ritual in the beginning of this short but exquisite book to follow for calling any of the 50 faces of Marduk, that I did not do this time as I was in a real hurry to defend myself.
So I just called out his word of power in the four cardinal directions and felt chaos erupt around me, energy wise that is. I felt his irritation of lack of respect. I communicated my need to him, but felt no difference. I did however feel like he filled me with dark energy that made me nauseous. I had breakfast, puked, slept, puked again and could not eat until evening time, and then only very carefully. It felt just like a really bad hard liquor hangover, with the pain in my head from the astral attacks and Asaruludu’s nauseating energies making me sick.
I guess I was not paying him enough respect by not following the proper ritual procedure, so he decided to teach me a lesson. And the protection I had hoped for I did not get either.

I just wanted to share this so nobody else has to repeat my mistake.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this in working with the 50 faces of Marduk?

No, but one time i ate St. Expedite’s poundcake, and. He made me lose a ton of money, until i realized what happened, and apologized.

Respect your helpers people!

1 Like

Update. Last night I again called for Asaruludu’s help but this time using the proper ritual and it went off without a hitch. Used Ceder incense and asked for forgiveness for having treated him respectlessly. I then felt a lessening of the attacks.

2 Likes

So this is interesting. I put Lilith’s sigil of Protection (from David Thompsons "'Lilith - godess of darkness and light) in my pocket and again I felt the same nausea that I felt the other night from Asaruludu. I blessed myself and sent away all negative energies, no change. Then I removed the sigil from my pocket and the nausea disappeared.

Usually, demons do not mind if you call in more demons for the same job, but this guy is different (yes, I know he is not a demon). I disrespected him again for adding another protector, as if he was not enough and got spanked again.

I have had a few more nausea experiences directly connected to calling them by their words of power or real name rather than through the full ritual since last.
But now I mostly just visualize Asaruludu’s sigil and feel instant relief. Visualize it as large in front of me in shining silver. Hot tip!

1 Like

I had an experience with Asaruludu, not sure how similar it was with yours

• I had decided to work with Asaruludu for the first for protection

I went through the operation, added blood onto the sigil as mentioned in the book when it was time to do so

I didn’t feel anything out of the ordinary during the operation

However, a couple of hours later things started to change and change pretty quick

First, it started out as a slight cold. Troubled breathing then progressed to sore throat- couldn’t swallow anything, and then energy drained at the end of the day I was in bed with a really bad fever. My head was hurt, my hand was hurt, my neck was hurt, my entire body and joints was hurt like I was getting hit with a baseball bat every few moments

And I could feel the pain all the way through my bone. It got pretty bad and my body temperature rose so high I could feel it through my shirt

I mean, I would touch my shirt and I would feel the heat without even touching my skin; I had no thermometer so I couldn’t tell me exact body temperature but I am certain it was in the 100’s

The whole ordeal lasted 2 days- I lost my appetite, couldn’t sleep right, had to force myself to sleep

Though I can’t say the operation was a total failure. The night of the ritual, I had a dream in relation to the operation and what I requested. All seemed to be in alignment. What I saw in the dream, I took it as a confirmation

Anyway, thought I might share my experiences with Asaruludu. First time I had that experience working with any spirits also first time me working with Asaruludu

I do plan on doing the operation over again- this time with a different approach. Hopefully, I don’t experience the same after effects

• Hope this helps
1 Like

Hm, it sounds like you did it correctly and still got spanked. Maybe our experiences were not due to disrespect, perhaps it is a Marduk thing. I personally stopped working with him and any Annunaki goods when I understood that they were Annunaki and instead turned to the Old ones.
I mean maybe he felt that I had worked with them previously. Do not remember if I did any Old ones workings before that fateful ritual.

Have you done any rituals with the Old ones that Marduk could have picked up remnant energies of?