Trapped spirit

So I have a trapped spirit in and I’m trying to figure out what to do with it only things I can think of is 1. eating it 2. Bend it to my will any ideas?

2 Likes

fair warning, in terms of eating, you are what you eat applies.

2 Likes

Yea iv heard I’ll get an attribute of it

3 Likes

Oh this guy is pissed

1 Like

who

The spirit I’m not able to hear them yet (part of the reason I want to bind it) but me and my friend were talking about what to do to torture it and he said he heard it just start screaming

1 Like

can this friend hear spirits?

Yes he’s the one that got me started in magic

but why bind it? is it just a random spirit?

Yea just some random spirit there is a first time for everything and having some spirit that I can control to do my work will be very useful

1 Like

Wow, thats cool :smiley:
~Its like playing as some spoiled child (sadly,nothing i ever did):
catching some rats to tourture them, just for fun, and if its dead…
well… you play rock–paper–scissors for who will eat some grilled rat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

[quote=“RiseorDie, post:10, topic:12491, full:true”]
Yea just some random spirit there is a first time for everything and having some spirit that I can control to do my work will be very useful [/quote]

Neat :wink:

~Your nickname is totally true by the way.

1 Like

I asked King Paimon what to do because he can bind other people why not spirits you know? He he showed me the same thing that he showed me as to how to bind humans I toke some energy out of it just enough to wrap around my finger and I started wrapping it while chanting you are mine you are mine ect ect so anyways I’m pretty sure I have a new toy I mean I’m not going to mess with it until I’m 100% but yea.

1 Like

I would like to point out that this spirit is a mock spirit probably one of those parasites that @Lady_Eva was talking about awhile ago. it came while someone new to magic tried to make contact with a certain spirit and it came and was like yes this is him. Not to mention it’s pretty feral

1 Like

Congratulations, you’ve just been shown something with the power to destroy yourself.

I want you to consider two things VERY CAREFULLY …

(1) I also know how to bind a human’s spirit in this way.

(2) I consider spirits my Brothers and Sisters of the Spirit.

And now let’s add one last thing to the pot …

(3) I abhor slavery in all forms.

Are you beginning to grasp the bigger implications outside of just “hey, I pissed off this one little tiny spirit”?

Keep in mind, I am not threatening you in any way. I swear that I will not act against you in any way for this act. But I’m wanting you to see something important about the larger world around you.

Perhaps it’s time to evolve a bit, young man.

3 Likes

Perhaps

1 Like

Why not? It could be vital to manipulate circumstances and people directly,
to wittness a glimpse of the own potential, before changing to just comanding some stuff.

@valkarath this thing tho is pretty damn destructive I’d rather have a caged attack dog then have one chase me down the street

Let me answer that with a story.

When I first started working with magick, I worked with the Archangels a bit. Didn’t have a fantastic relationship with them, but I respected them and wasn’t a dick.

Well, one day Michael showed up out of the blue. This was quite unusual. He had never done that before.

So I asked him why he came to me. He hold me that someone had ordered him to attack me, but he didn’t want to do it.

I thought about it for a moment and figured my Will was most likely stronger than the other person’s Will, so I asked Michael … “Do you want me to release you?” He said “Yes.”

So I released him and commanded him never to serve this magickian again.

He seemed relieved, nodded to me, and left.

I’m pretty sure I would not be so kind now.

My question is simple … why bind and try to control when you can simply ask them to teach you how do what they do? Hell, if you’re respectful, they will teach you everything you could possibly want to know and things beyond your imagination.

5 Likes

Ooooh :astonished:
~Iiiinteresting point of view :thinking:

But how did you bound him anyway?:flushed:

1 Like