Translation in Demons Of Magick?

So i was reading about this book “DEMONS OF MAGICK” on the forum and i thought to read it once. The thing which was mentioned in that book was to translate the petition in some Code language to get powerful results. Did anyone has ever done that thing? If yes do let me know how did you do that because i am little confused and still not clear about how to do that. Also is it ok if we use native language instead of translating it in code language?
Thanks in advance. You can also PM me for answers or suggestions. @Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight

I’ve not read it, but did make your title more descriptive and hope that will help. :+1:

1 Like

I recommend you use the chiper code for ritual petition.
I’ve make request to Bune, and it work.

sometime you have to be specifict about certain thing, sometime you dont. Depending you see on the situation

I use my mother language, and write in chiper code

edited : used some google translate for my post, doesnt work that well

1 Like

Simply take your request in your native language and translate it into the cipher.

The book itself tells you why the cipher is necessary.

1 Like

Ok. But it was written, “WHEN YOUR WHOLE STATEMENT IS WRITTEN OUT YOU WILL BE USING A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER, OFTEN MAKING THE LETTERING EVEN MORE SIMPLER.”

I didn’t get that. Can please anybody can explain me? What do i need to do once i am done with the translation?

Thanks. I appreciate that❤

1 Like

All that means is by using the cipher your statement will take up less room.

However, don’t worry about the size of the paper. It only says “you will be using a small piece of paper” because that is all it should require to write a precise statement and a small strip of paper less less time to burn.

So:

1. Write out your request to the demon in as precise a statement as possible.

2. Translate the statement from your native tongue into the cipher

3. Follow the ritual instructions as laid out in the book.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for this. I’ll note it down.