Translating Names Of Spirits

Lmfao. I think part of it read like The Amutparbadha is Gwop Bosom jinkies batman.

1 Like

if nyarlathotep heared my rant, he will know about my hardship with his impressive name,
yet, its difficult for me to pronounce it XD

1 Like

Yeah, I had the same problem when I was working with Jerry Johnson’s Daoist sorcery books. Why couldn’t he just put english translation next to the originals.

2 Likes

And basically, for at least those two names, use an Egyptian pronunciation. Like a hard T that stands alone from the following H. Like Cah-T-Hoolu

1 Like

… Hope it makes sense. Lol.

1 Like

THATS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT :smiley:
~the same goes for my book on kundalini: they offer your just some german un-melodic and confusing mess, instead of actual sanskrit :cry:

2 Likes

a german “t” :wink:

1 Like

Oh my inner workings, GERMANIC Sanskrit!? Unthinkable.

1 Like

Listen for yourself :smiley:

1 Like

Well folks, I hate to say it, but it appears that Germany will be the unmolested group of peoples when mighty Cthulhu rises. Because they got it right.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Where will I be? - you may ask. Well, I’ll be here, on the Internet. Safe.

1 Like

Besides I gotta stay hanging out somewhere. They don’t like me in the Bar n Grill cause this one time I had this pack of wild coyotes with me. Nothing I could really do about that, but well you try telling them!

1 Like

Please additonal off topic material -even if rather interesting :thinking:
~in another thread :wink:

We could it the “the old ones arrive in the old and new world” -thread

1 Like

@ me if you want a topic split done, and a new thread created from that stuff?

2 Likes

if you would like, then please split it :smiley:

my lady :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done. :smiley:

1 Like

Its like magick! But its more like a superhero of you to show up just in time to save a thread from going astray. :wink: I applaud!

2 Likes

This is how the pronunciation comes out for me when i work with um.

This surface as for me
Ny (as in night)
Ar
Lath
Otep

Always gotten strong results with these when vibrated the same way as mantras.

2 Likes

We allowed for white people dialect! Do not fear! Lol. If you feel game sometime try NY (as with yours, like night), Ar (roll the R) Lat, Hotep. Keep the distinction betwixt the last t and h and see how it works for you.

1 Like