Transformation magick

So… how can I turn someone to a toad??

1 Like

Go call up this dude he has done it before.

4 Likes

Take drugs until you see it happen? :thinking:

3 Likes

Simple. Call up Baal, make a pact, that he will possess the target, and express his toad face.
Mail the target a cane and black top hat and split hack suit coat. Cane optional.

2 Likes

Seriously, there are a few ways. Tarot square and invocation/enchantment is one, a transformation ritual is another. That is more involved.

1 Like

Why are you trolling me guys?? I’m serious :frowning: :frowning:

You might have some issues casting this spell, its a 4th level spell. Not all classes can cast it so if you decided to pick commoner class you better put some exp into wizard. Perhaps you can find a local peller that can cast the spell for you for 50ish GP.

4 Likes

But have you ever actually done this, seen it happen, and had that person go missing while the world acquired one new toad? Serious question. :smiley:

5 Likes

Ok… I’m seriously not sure if @Fuego1 is serious or just trolling me back!!

I just thought I’d ask a general dumb stereotypical magick question for you guys to have a laugh. However, I’m rather concerned now!! :confused:

1 Like

You’ll never know the superhuman willpower required not to edit your topic title to “Trying to get sex I really like”… leaving the OP as:

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hahahahah DO IT!!!

3 Likes

:joy: give in to the dark side of the funny. :joy:

4 Likes

I do recall seeing someone in a fb group show a posting with pics for a lycanthropy pact with a few goets, and before and after. Maybe he shaved and got in shape, who knows. There is a transformation ritual within golden dawn ceremony, calling for air temple. It takes place in the etheric/astral, not material planes. There is however the Qabbalistic fact of yyetzirah/air/astral/formation descends to the assiah/earth/material/physical ruach plane in consciousness. This might be an illusion to others by perception.

2 Likes

Half serious, half troll. Sorry.

1 Like

Ahh… Are ye up for some Gwent?

4 Likes