Transform men into Animals (Abramelin Squares)

I’ve been thinking about this for a few days and just wanted to ask. Do we think this is possible?

I mean come on, it’d be fucking hilarious!

“Hey man, wheres Dave?”

“Oh, he’s not comin man”

“Really? Why?”

“I turned him into an Ass”

Yeah it is, though I think initiating a shapeshift in someone else is a bit more tricky then the already difficult prospect of doing it to oneself. In the Carlos Castenada book “fire within” the sorcerous Catelina changes into some sort of crazy monster bird, and then she induced the same sort of transformation in Carlos.

1 Like

Interesting stuff Defectron.

I’m sure it is possible for some seriously advanced mages… EA described an account of his mentor turning sand into fruit in Ipsissimus.

For us less advanced, I think it would be easier to make a person think they’ve turned into an ass. I mean, a man (or woman lol) walking around braying like a mule and munching grass in a pasture… LOL

Yup. In fact, it was explained in The Art of Dreaming that the ability to shape-shift is directly related to one’s ability to manipulate their assemblage point. Moving it around and changing it’s directions shifts the way reality assembles for you, including how your presence in reality aka you’re body or shape. Because the assemblage point can be manipulated in an infinite amount of ways, your ability to re-assemble reality and your presence in it can be assembled in an infinite amount of ways. Shifting into a bird in THIS present reality is only one of countless possibilities. Shifting into a purple blob shaped like a half melted coke bottle in a universe full of little black and green balls that chaotically explode and randomly transpose throughout the universe is another - however - it would be the same universe - just your assemblage of it is different.
I have been extremely curious to find out more concerning the assemblage point - there seems to be very VERY little literature about it.

3 Likes

About the assemblage point,besides Castaneda’s books,I only found some information in the texts of “Order of the Voltec”.
Of course there are other information online but most of them revolve around “down-to-earth” concepts.

1 Like

[quote=“RidgeRunner, post:4, topic:327”]I’m sure it is possible for some seriously advanced mages… EA described an account of his mentor turning sand into fruit in Ipsissimus.

For us less advanced, I think it would be easier to make a person think they’ve turned into an ass. I mean, a man (or woman lol) walking around braying like a mule and munching grass in a pasture… LOL[/quote]

That would be just as hilarious in my opinion :slight_smile: And I would count that as a success to an extent.

Ya know I never really thought of it happening that way. Projecting an image of the victim behaving like the animal (rather than transforming into the animal) would I assume be a much easier way of opening the sigil and therefore much easier to get results.

I mean, if the spirits of these squares are able to physically transform a human being into an animal and back again, making someone only behave like the animal (even if taken to the extreme) is a comparatively minor feat.

Time for some experiments I think. I have someone in mind who is perfect for this, very little will of their own, follows the crowd and is easily influenced >:)

[quote=“Nereid, post:6, topic:327”]About the assemblage point,besides Castaneda’s books,I only found some information in the texts of “Order of the Voltec”.
Of course there are other information online but most of them revolve around “down-to-earth” concepts.[/quote]

The assemblage points real, my teacher know how to do at least some of the techniques from Castenedas books. So I can tell you that from firsthand experience.

[quote=“defectron, post:8, topic:327”][quote=“Nereid, post:6, topic:327”]About the assemblage point,besides Castaneda’s books,I only found some information in the texts of “Order of the Voltec”.
Of course there are other information online but most of them revolve around “down-to-earth” concepts.[/quote]

The assemblage points real, my teacher know how to do at least some of the techniques from Castenedas books. So I can tell you that from firsthand experience.[/quote]

oh, I’m a firm believer in the assemblage point. In fact - I was going through IIH again yesterday, and I just made the connection that what Castaneda calls The Assemblage Point very well may be, or is at least related to what Franz Bardon refers to as The Depth-Point. In fact - the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that they are the same thing. Bardon describes it as a singular point of infinite depth of your consciousness that is at the “center” of your body. All things having one. A sphere, for instance has a depth point in the very center of it. He then insinuates that the depth-point is the key concept behind what he terms “space magic”. He also states that the control you have over this concept, and the faster you learn to transverse from normal consciousness to “depth-point perception” the more outlandish and spectacular your magickal feats will be. Sounds like the same thing to me. One, the depth-point, being the actual center of assembly, and two, the assemblage point (described as a singular infinite ray that protrudes through the center of your chest), being the manipulation thereof. So, maybe not EXACTLY the same thing, but close enough. Potato Pototo.
The bad ass thing is - Bardon gives step by step instructions for how to gain complete control over it.
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

1 Like

@ DK: I’m very keen on this portion of Bardon’s work … which book goes into this subject deeply?

Initiation into Hermetics