Trance, shamanism, sigil opening and TGS

So I sit criss legged, arms and hands folded in lap comfortably, even breathing and empty mind, offered coffee and tobacco to the six directions beforehand.
I envision an indigo circle around me breathing white light when I feel unwanted attention, the indigo towers above me.
It goes down to the bedrock.
I turn my attention around me without moving my head.
The animals around me and even human voices are noisy at first when they hear this play, but as I extend my peace and quiet, my still around me, it quiets for a while.
My attention goes to the stars.
After I take a bathroom break, I settle back in my chair on the deck and let myself fall into trance listening to this. My attention drifts right and ahead towards the crossroad a home away.
It is a small patch of a few trees on the corner, but I notice a door between the trees.
I pull Mr visual focus hack evenly breathing, and it appears as a mud hut.
I envision a shaman lives in it.
A light brightens through the trees and disappears.
After gazing at it for five minutes, my attention noticed the door is closed.
I snap out of trance.
Here’s a link …

1 Like

Sounds like you had success to a degree.

1 Like

Between you @Raven_Maleficus, @Lady_Eva, and @KingOfHearts616, what you’ve taught me is a lot. I got to envision my grounding as a tree inner-bedrock-linner-bedrock-flame and sulphur outer grounding, within a tall (3-4’ high) indigo circle, extending 3-5’ white light, within an indigo rectangle. I visualisized this in this world and the astral with shamanic hunting-egyptian healing-druidic protection symbols drawn around it. Then added the music sent into this world and the astral, with that lit construct, so it was seen and heard in the astral for a few seconds.

1 Like