I can definitely check your chakras in a sessions, as well as help guide you through a very potent chakra activation. Of course, I would be helping to direct the energies through the chakras, but I’ll also guide you through the method of doing this yourself so that you can clear and activate them at will.

A part of this will also include helping set you up with a system and approach that you can follow to induce and maintain the results that you are looking for!

I dont know much about the chakras. What is their exactly importance for our performance in magick?

The energy raising and manipulation methods given by Robert Bruce in pretty much any of his books are pretty effective at stimulating your chakras and other energetic structures. He calls it tactile stimulation or something of the sort. So if you want something to read as a supplement to whatever EA teaches you, pick up one or more of his books. I know that Astral Dynamics and Energy Work both teach it, get the revised edition of either/both if possible.