Too powerful: Funt's designated tripping thread

I dont want to be this fucking powerful like fucking lucifuge, abaddon, matatron, michael, belial,astaroth all of them admit to being less powerful then me. I dunno what to think at this point, ive completely broken this reality lol

2 Likes

Dude…

8 Likes

Are you a parasite?

2 Likes

Fuckin with too many trips eh?

1 Like

What bro, you jealous that he got to wreck reality and you are not, smh get a grip man.

5 Likes

All hail the cunt
Oh i mean funt!!!

6 Likes

Ahahahaha

1 Like

Is this really real right now :man_facepalming:t3: troll at its finest.

3 Likes

This site should have an age restriction, or at least an IQ test to deter pitiful little swine like you.

9 Likes

I remember a similar post from you and you talking about your history of psychosis.
Please go see a doctor.

10 Likes

I really need to stop unmuting people…

4 Likes

Yeahhh…

2 Likes

I’m not sure if he’s a result of excessive inbreeding, or a combination of drugs and very bad genes.

5 Likes

I can already tell he’s a troll by his hoodie and dancing :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

I guess he has felt some incredible energt from a spirit
He is over reacting
I went through the same phase contacting lucifer i punched a wall because i was filled with energy, if thats the case then doing a video and acting like a 6 year old wont let your energy walk away, either put that energy into some use or fap till you die

3 Likes

He said in the video he’d already “busted 7 stupidly fucking huge nuts” at that point lol

4 Likes

Haha i didnt watch the full video i stopped half way :grin:

Thats a wise choice.

3 Likes

Blasphemy! The best part is the last five seconds lol

3 Likes

Dark magician syndrome :wink:

1 Like