Tong Ren / Dark Tantra

I guess my question would be how does one get in contact with the Tong Ren school in order to learn more?

7 Likes

It sounds so fascinating. I’m sure we could all learn so much from this. I’d like to know if there are any books that Tong Ren recommends for people looking to get into this? And I’d like to know about some of the deities and spirits they work with.

5 Likes

I found out that they are based in Australia (lucky me) but that could have been guessed by the above video.

There is also a link; www.thetongrenschool.com but it is redundant.

3 Likes

Hi - this is Courtney from the video. We are in the process of getting our new website up and running.

I will also invite Tong-Ren to join this forum to answer any questions.

In the meantime any enquiries can be directed to [email protected]

11 Likes

This sounds amazing! I am eagerly awaiting the video course Courtney spoke of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, and please introduce yourself in our Intro thread and tell us about yourself and your experience. It is one of the rules of this forum:

2 Likes

Can you explain how this school is related to other schools of vajrayana buddhism.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi @Goku,

What’s vajrayana Buddhism? Sorry I’m very ignorant that’s why I ask. I’d recently introduced to nichiren Buddhism. I don’t know much about it. That’s why I ask.

1 Like

Vajrayana buddhism is another name of tibetan buddhism. It follows tantric/occult methods for ascend.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,

this is Tong-Ren Dao
I intend to post a short article each week for our discussions. As well, I am interested in answering intelligent and serious questions in the areas of magic -east or west, medicine, psychology and the inner-work of the Hindu Tantra, the Buddhist Tantra and the Daoist traditions of wai gung, chi gung, nei gung, shen gung and spontaneous gung.

I have practiced Chinese and Tibetan medicine for almost 40 years
I have been a professional exorcist for about 30 years and have written the text book on this subject
I don’t treat people physically any more cos I prefer to work from a distance. I have written 2 textbooks on evidence-based distant healing.
I have worked as a professional sorcerer for about 40 years in both private practice, and as a Buddhist master in a monastic Order, I dealt with all issues of magic and strange things.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Tong-Ren Dao.

16 Likes

@himanshuchauhan: Vajrayana Buddhism has many deities apart from Lord Buddha. These deities are known as Yab-Yum or Union Deities or they are also known as tantric deities or YIDAMS. Some of them include Heruka, Chakrasamvara, Kalachakra, Vajrayogini, Khyung. In monastries or in the great himalyan caves of Nepal, Tibet and Sikkim, the old tantric buddhist masters will transfer esoteric knowledge to the young seers about the yidams. These yidams in turn help them to gain sacred powers to command the Nagas, and other spirits and it will eventually lead you to enlightenment. One of the rituals is known as Chod (literally translates to ‘Laughter of Dakinis [female primordial energies]’ (BÖNPO CHÖD PILGRIMAGE: The Sacrifice of the Self - YouTube).

Apart from this, you will have the potential to control your own rebirth. That is how Himalayan masters come to the worlds. They are also known as Tulku’s or Rinpoche’s. Before leaving this world, they tell the monks that they are going to die and would take birth in this particular direction after certain month/period. They will ask them to seek him/her in that direction. He will write a letter and will seal it and will ask the highest monk to open only after certain defined period. There he will write on how to seek his reincarnation.
Once the dead monks reincarnation is identified, they will conduct a series of tests with the new born child(when he starts to walk, talk, etc), such as, they will keep different sets of malas, clothes and the previous monks belongings. If the reincarnation is real, the child will choose all those things that belonged to the former monk.

If you want to seek further, please feel free to PM me, I will share some of the books that I have with me that gives insight about such practices… But please be warned that these books are extremely dangerous and you should have a master who is adept at this rituals. You also need to be initiated to practice these tantric practices.
Also, I may not be able to reply you immediately, since I’m pretty busy now a days because of my job, but I’ll definitely reply sooner or later :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to Balg. I look forward to your contributions here.

1 Like

Will be eagerly waiting for your posts, sir.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Master Tong Ren. Looking forward to hearing about the Tibetan Black Hand and any other wisdom you have to share with us.

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise with us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s nice and all, but I’m not into reincarnating anymore just so that I can lose my knowledge and power again, only to find it again on rinse and repeat.

1 Like

How Chi and Prana is Made
I am often bemused about the fact the teachers and authors of the various energy healing arts whether traditional or new-age, beginners or ‘masters’, have absolutely no understanding of how energy is made and how its expresses itself in nature and humanity. In my opinion, this level of not truly understanding the product they are peddling, conveys to me both arrogant ignorance and deceitfulness. A true master of a body of theoretical and practical knowledge, will know everything there is to know about their areas of interest –just ask any competent tradesman.

I have listed the nine different ways in which the body, mind and the Inner-Self generates the vitality and wellbeing nourishment that it requires. The major categories of these nine energy-production mechanisms are:
• Digestion
• Breathing
• Sleep
While the remaining six sub-categories include:
• Exercise
• Easy relaxation
• Focussed relaxation and meditation
• Leisure
• Being in a happy relationship with a partner or a pet
• Being happy and useful
Digestion
Your first source of ‘energy, chi or prana’ is from your ability to digest and absorb what quality food and drink that you are enjoying. If you are not digesting and absorbing your nourishment then you will have any combination of the following signs and symptoms:
• Weak appetite
• Feeling full after only after a small quantity of food
• Uncomfortable feeling of bloated-ness
• Belching
• Farting – whether it is loud but not smelly, or deadly silent and foul
• A sensation of food staying in your stomach for too long
• Weak energy
• Weak and heavy feeling of your arms and legs
• Never deriving energy from what you are eating and drinking
To be blunt with you, if you are not digesting your nourishment, then you will not have any energy at all, and you will be living off stimulants and will-power. In treating this disorder, Chinese medicine is King and Naturopathy and Ayurveda are merely the poor peasants. So, if you are tired all of the time, then increasing your digestive and absorptive power will be the first action to take.
Sleep
Getting enough deep and refreshing sleep is essential for recovering from the demands of the day.
Breathing
Most people do not know how to breathe correctly as they tend to breathe too high in the chest as well as too quickly and frequently and or otherwise, they breathe through their mouth. Breathing that is too shallow and too fast is known as ‘hyperventilation’. Being in a state of hyperventilation is the clinical cause for almost all of the psycho-somatic discomforts and illnesses. I have designed a three-part breath retraining method that will correct all psycho-somatic discomfort and illness.
Exercise
Exercise is important in your body’s generation of energy. There is an old adage – money makes money, and similarly, energy makes energy. Depending upon your own likes and needs, exercise can be gentle or vigorous and even a combination of both modes.
Easy Relaxation
Relaxation is an easy way to switch off from the pressures and demands of life. It can be lazing on the couch watching whatever is on the tv and it doesn’t have to be that interesting. But you are tuning out from your stress-level
Focussed Relaxation and Meditation
‘Focussed-relaxation’ is the deliberate de-stressing of yourself through the process of a learned technique that produces reliable benefits.
Leisure
Leisure is probably the ‘true’ relaxation. Being joyfully engrossed in doing something that nourishes you as a whole-person
Being in a Happy Relationship with a Partner Child or Pet
The feeling of being emotionally important to someone is an essential component to the making of both well-being and the creation of vitality. Being important to someone gives you a reason to get up in the morning.
Being Happy and Useful
This is a partial quote from the Dalai Lama. If I remember clearly, the full quote was “the meaning of life is to be happy and useful”.

12 Likes

good morning Faustus

if you would like to learn more about what we do, please send your details to [email protected] and we can arrange a Skype chat at not charge to give you some further information.

3 Likes

Hi I have already posted what you ask for, please look above. if don’t know how to use these forums and I will welcome any advice or suggestions.

1 Like