Told someone else's secret - want to be punished

I could suggest the kinky kind of punishment
Tell lucifer,“Punish me, daddy!”

I’m terrible

You’re thinking about Prince Azazel. He is justice.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks :slight_smile:

Though I’ve found that King Paimon also seems to have a good head about it, too.

1 Like

Can people please keep replies serious and on-topic, this has meaning to the OP and all of us on here do some things other people might think are a bit strange. :+1:

3 Likes

Pontimas, the Spirit of Absolution, may be able to help to clear the conscience and make amends.

2 Likes

Punishment serves no purpose

Just deal with it and tell that person what you have done

You betrayed your friend, but at least you are sorry, and I’m sure you can learn from your mistakes

2 Likes

You’re right. I didn’t give a ritual or entity to punish him. I’m not sure who I would ask to punish myself if I were in their shoes. Hrm. I think one that I love, because if they were punishing me, it would hurt more because I would not be used to it from them?
Prince Beelzebub, I think.

2 Likes

You are your own enemy and no spirit could punish you like you’re punishing yourself right now.
Guilty conscience is kicking you in your nutsack.
P.S. remind me not to tell you secrets of mine in future :wink:
P.P.S. How about you tell that person what you did and you see what punishment you get in return? Grow a pair and act like an adult for a change

1 Like

I mean :tipping_hand_woman:t2:‍♀️

Well your talking punishments. What level of punishment should this be? Need more details to be better at giving advice. Was it something like revealing a sex secret? Or a relationship issue where you revealed you or the person Slept with someone?

I think the punishment should somehow be related to what you told as it will depend on what your telling people.

It sounds like your looking for a spiritual equivalent to self flagellation to “repent” for a self perceived “sin”.

It may be better for you in the long term to admit to said party you fucked up and apologize rather than seek to induce misery into you life spiritual because you feel guilty about a mistake.

Shit happens, fuck ups happen, your human. You fuck up and then you learn from it, try not to repeat the fuck up in the future and not beat yourself over the skull with it with demonic aid.

Seeking punishment is just another way to try and avoid the guilt you feel for said fuck up and not own it thinking pain, punishment or suffering of emotional, mental or spiritual variety will somehow “balance” either cosmic scale of karma or the internal scales of your pained consious.

1 Like

For the record, I did tell the person what happened, apologized for it and offered to make it up to him. He wasn’t too happy.

2 Likes

You are human, you make mistakes. Move on and learn from it. Punishing yourself won’t take it back and you really do not need to flog yourself whilst chanting or anything.

2 Likes