Today everything changed

Today i woke up with news that my mom passed away. Tomorrow i am veiwing her body. I feel completely numb, she was my backbone and the most important person in my life. Now its like a huge void within me. I want to talk to her, be able to communicate thru the veil. I do communicate with spirits and can hear them respond and sometimes see them. I guess does anyone have any advice on what i might be able to do to establish a solid communication? Like i just want to know shes there and hear her clearly. I want her pressance around me all the time. Does anyone have any success with a similar situation?

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss :frowning:

3 Likes

Realy Sorry man for your loss, try with duke Bime/bune, and also Hekate,at the end of 2017 i lost my brother and the people of BALG helped me ā€œguide meā€ to contact with him. And yes after some meditation and spirit petition, invokation, i contact with his spirit.

1 Like

honestly i think you should just be strong for now, i dont think she would want to see you down in the dirt like this because of her. live on with her memory inside of you

when youā€™re alright and getting better then try to establish some contact, youll be ok bro

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss, be strong

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Just take your time to rest bro, one step at a time. :pensive:

1 Like

Firstly, am so sorry for your loss!

I havenā€™t been in that situation, however, Iā€™ve done a lot of distance energy work on people. Try getting into the same state that you would when evoking a spirit, then call on the energy of the ā€˜mind, body, and soulā€™ of your Mother. In energy work this has always worked for me.

Make sure you say ā€˜mind, body and soulā€™, as the body still is an energy connection to her existence in this life as your Mother.

I hope it works for you mate.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry, @Oneis3. Big hugs.

2 Likes

Really sorry for your loss. Unfortunately the ritual I know , I must do it in person and thatā€™s not possible.

Alternatively, I suggest that you use a spirit box if you can. The best one I know is the P-SB7 spirit box. Or look for a software called ā€œEVP Analyzerā€ in Google Apps Store, itā€™s a special/sensitive Audio recorder for android devices that can pick spiritual audio frequencies. I use both of them successfully.

Hope that helps, if you need any assistance with them PM me anytime.

2 Likes

Personally I leave the dead alone for 3 months before trying to pull them. I wouldnt rush it. Some people suggest a year. The loss is unforunate and I hope life goes better

4 Likes

I did it when my dad passed away. I summoned him, and chatted about things. He gave me lots of advice and support, and helped me view it naturally, even though it was painful. He also asked me to let him go, and stop summoning him for a while.
Every now and then, sometimes he turns up when I am praying on my altar, but he is not pressured to do it. He can rest in peace.

He doesnā€™t turn up anymore now. Maybe he has reincarnated. Who knows.

3 Likes

Hugs!

1 Like

Thank you all for your support, it means a lot. Im gonna go veiw her in 2 hours at the mortuary. The way i see it, my life is getting rearranged. All things change creating a clean slate to build something new. Like fire clearing a path that couldnt be seen prior. Everything has been moving forward at a fast pace, and ive been cast into unfamiliar territory. My emotions are all over the place, but i think good will come out of this eventually.

3 Likes