To win a raffle

Hello, everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a method or knows a spell to win a raffle. There’s this motorcycle being raffled and I’d really like to win it

Idk how this raffle works but from what I know about the raffles that I participated in, the more tickets a participant buys, the greater their chance to win a prize. So in that case buying more tickets will help increase your manifistation opportunity.

2 Likes

Also, I sugges thatt you use the search function. Look up luck.

2 Likes

One more thing, try befriending other participants. If they don’t want something they win, you could offer to buy it from them. That’s how my dad got me a PS4 :grin:!

3 Likes

I don’t know about winning the raffle directly but if you want to increase your luck in gambling. I’d call upon the likes of Asmodeus and Mammon. They can increase your luck in gambling with Asmodeus being the Lord of Gambling and Mammon the spirit of greed. I called upon Mammon the other night to try and increase my luck and after I did so. I got the urge to look up some information about raffle tickets and found out that you can look up the winning top prizes of raffles that are still up for grabs in your state but keep in mind that this still doesn’t guarentee you to be a straight winner. I did win a $1 that night though but I have better chances at winning in blackjack then the raffles or slots.

1 Like

You can’t win if you don’t play.

1 Like

There are chants in NAP for winning contests.

2 Likes