To those who have successfully evoked demons;

I want to give her a biological disease

I only work with master Furfur n Lord Dantalion so I’m mot sure who else could maybe azazal or balphamet no he said balphamet can most likely do it…

I believe Marbas is excellent with both the causing and the curing of disease.

2 Likes

Of course, though I haven’t the foggiest how to go about it. Actually, that’s a lie; I probably could come up with something, but it would require a good bit of research and practice.
As the others have said, you should ask an appropriate spirit, demon etc. Or you could ask the demon to do it for you.

Yes, to all

2 Likes

It’s mostly in mind’s eye for me, and the auditory is most of the time in my head. I think my first was Lucifer, he appeared as a strong man covered in pitch black fur and had a head like that of a goat. It was like Baphomet in appearance (like the one that was shown a few months ago for some book being sold on BALG.) and we fucked… Yeet. It was pretty amazing, cuz there was a… Sensation. Very pleasurable, hard to describe

3 Likes

WHEN I summoned lord Anubis he physically appeared to me in theta state trance & he walked over in the dark & the illumination of my red heater he touched my lower stomach then my stomach retreated I physically felt him in theta, PHYSICALLY!!! No joke, he said something about me being his prince or something but same twas he hot, I cannot recommend entering theta state trance enough,