To mentally enslave someone

hey guys. I have a question. or more actually.
I did some spells on someone, summoned demons, in the end they all worked, Rosier helped a lot, that guy likes me,I am intuitive and I feel like he might feel something more than liking me. However, it is not enough. The way he is, he is kinda cold towards women in general , he is very proud, he is a womanizer, and he puts himself first always. I am not a priority in his life and I do not accept that. For now I am keeping things kinda distant with him because he dissapointed me. The question is : what demon can I summon to dominate him, to mentally enslave him, to break his pride and to be avenged for all those nights I cried? or spells? The other question is , would Rosier be offended if I summon another demon? Thanks

I doubt Rosier would be offended because he fullfiled his end, and you got what you wanted (Sorta,ā€¦) and appreciated it. Now the kind of work that you are doing is something, ā€œdifferentā€ than a simple love spell. I would suggest Paimon, Dantalion

orā€¦

If you want to actually cause a lot of harm without killing himā€¦ I suggest using a demon that specializes in destruction instead of love, and combine that with a demon who is into mind control so he associates these things as not only punishments for betraying youā€¦ But seeing it as a form of guilt (And believe me, sometimes people do provocative things and never believe they did anything wrong, so that second part is important)

Ohā€¦ By any chanceā€¦ is he a Leo? Every single Leo male that I have met is exactly like that for some reasonā€¦ I know there are exceptions but stillā€¦ Sometimes personalities are also influenced by birth signs

1 Like

[quote=ā€œnue, post:2, topic:4722ā€]I doubt Rosier would be offended because he fullfiled his end, and you got what you wanted (Sorta,ā€¦) and appreciated it. Now the kind of work that you are doing is something, ā€œdifferentā€ than a simple love spell. I would suggest Paimon, Dantalion

orā€¦

If you want to actually cause a lot of harm without killing himā€¦ I suggest using a demon that specializes in destruction instead of love, and combine that with a demon who is into mind control so he associates these things as not only punishments for betraying youā€¦ But seeing it as a form of guilt (And believe me, sometimes people do provocative things and never believe they did anything wrong, so that second part is important)

Ohā€¦ By any chanceā€¦ is he a Leo? Every single Leo male that I have met is exactly like that for some reasonā€¦ I know there are exceptions but stillā€¦ Sometimes personalities are also influenced by birth signs[/quote]

wow thanks NUE this is actually the only advice I recieved from 2 forums. he is even WORST than Leo. ARIES!!! he is charmed constantly by every cute girl he sees. Driving me mad with anger. Just when I think I got him , he pulls away. I ll definetly look into that and see what I can do.

1 Like

You did receive advice. It just wasnā€™t what you wanted to hear.

[quote author=Euoi link=topic=4940.msg58389#msg58389 date=1423778988]
You did receive advice. It just wasnā€™t what you wanted to hear.

Yes EUOI I am aware of that, I have heard that before, I know many members here don t even do love spells at all, and many members are against wasting energy on a broken relashionship. I know all that, but I just wanted to know what can be done . Did you ever want something so bad that it felt like your whole world revolves around that thing/person? And the rest is just background noise? I do , I often do.

2 Likes
Did you ever want something so bad that it felt like your whole world revolves around that thing/person? And the rest is just background noise? I do , I often do.

perhaps that is what your magic should be aimed at altering then? i donā€™t know the specifics but it just seems like a potentially negative way to be if you canā€™t detatch when you need to, or canā€™t recognise when detachment is the best choice. just a thought that seemed worthwhile to put out there, like i said i donā€™t know the specifics so iā€™m not gonna say yourgoal is right or wrong and that you should or shouldnā€™t go for it. However in my experience it can be very negative to actually show and put out how much you want something, it can either be intimidating, off-putting, or just downright terrifying for some people (or evenyourself).

Oh i know yes. No one knows how much i want that person let alone him . He has no idea. My actions are complete opposites to my feelings. It would be better to dettach to be all easy breezy about this. I am trying hard believe me.

1 Like

Why would you want to mentally enslave anyone? Why not put that energy into yourself? If he doesnt want you fuck him he doesnt deserve you. Theres things you can do. Voodoo and Palo are great for that. I know euoi is a necromancer. You can get souls from the grave yard to make him your slave. itā€™s something that you can do in Palo Mayombe Necromancy and Even Hoodoo.

1 Like

wow I ll look into that. I dont think I am that advanced though. I did spend Valentineā€™s day with him so far so good my demons and spells are helping me

1 Like

wow I ll look into that. I dont think I am that advanced though. I did spend Valentineā€™s day with him so far so good my demons and spells are helping me[/quote]

We should do some kind of international study about what magic works best for what purposeā€¦ Anyways, i think mentally enslaving people is a great idea, even though i dunno if jaysalamone meant that you can make yourself so great that they mentally enslave themselves for youā€¦

Best way. :wink:

1 Like

If I were in your shoes, I would go to Glassyalobolis. Why? If you look into the Ars Goetia, Glassylobolis is not only a demon that kills, but he also inspires friendship. What youā€™ll find through him is very insidious, and interesting. He is able to make you friendly with your intended victim of the curse.

That being said, is this person really that worth your time? Could you do something more productive? Perhaps you could try to expand your own world with Jophiel? Just sayingā€¦

Another option is to use the ā€˜ā€˜New Avatar Powerā€™ā€™ chant to excite loveā€¦It uses two venusian angels to make the desired person fall in love with you.I donā€™t know if it works since iā€™m not into love spells. but you have nothing to loose.

1 Like

thanks for all your suggestions :smiley:

Another option is to use the ā€˜ā€˜New Avatar Powerā€™ā€™ chant to excite loveā€¦It uses two venusian angels to make the desired person fall in love with you.I donā€™t know if it works since iā€™m not into love spells. but you have nothing to loose.
[/quote]

Dron, you should also have given her the chant here, as well.

[quote=ā€œMilla, post:15, topic:4722ā€]

Dron, you should also have given her the chant here, as well.[/quote]

Copyrighted materialā€¦ :wink:

Plus thereā€™s more to NAP than just those, thereā€™s the bit of calling on Arzel and the whole Middle Pillar stuff.

3 Likes