To introduce myself

Hi everyone. My name is Baha. I live in middle east and I always feel some one so recently I started to learn about what I can feel not by 5 sense! Hope to learn from you🤝

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick? This post doesn’t tell us anything about you.

How old are you?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

What goals and struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

More information is required for a proper introduction.

Im 29 and I don’t have any experience, and I feel like child in his first days of school, I want to learn everything.
I had communications with sprits that I don’t know them. And I don’t know what are them. 2 of them were 2 beautiful naked woman that could fly without wings, and I just remember appearance of one of them.
Another one that I never seen and I just felt his presence is someone that likes me and care about me, and when my safety is in danger he would be angry and protect me.
I want to be able to communicate with them.

2 Likes

so you’re feeling horrible

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to BALG😊

1 Like

Modern science is based upon humans’ five senses and modern science knows that our five senses are limited and inherently flawed. And truly, there’s a lot going on that our five limited and flawed senses can’t sense.

Enjoy your time here and learn how to use the Search function/magnifying glass in the top right corner.

Al.

2 Likes

@Baha

Hello Baha, my name is DezRa, welcome to the BALG community, and thanks for sharing with us. You have found the right place to get the answers you seek, this forum has many knowledgeable members in all areas of practice. I wish you the best of luck on your path to ascension.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to balg forum and happy new year :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. There is not new year to us, our new year is first day of Spring and we celebrate it for 13 days. Happy new year to you. :rose:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome @Ms_Fu Please click the link below and properly introduce yourself, telling us about you and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum:

intro3

1 Like