To get pregnant

Hello everyone reading. I searched the entire forum but I couldn’t find the answer. I am looking for help who should I turn to to help me get pregnant. My husband has sperm in bad shape, but we don’t want help from doctors for all sorts of reasons. I wonder whether to work with demons responsible for health or fertility? I don’t know voodoo and I don’t want to do it. I was thinking more about the Gods of Goetia, can those who are helpful for their health help? Someone has similar experiences for me?

2 Likes

Yes, many demons of Goetia can help with this. Just see which of them, according to their description, knows how to make men sterile- they can also return sexual functionality. In general, it seems to me that it is worth finding out the exact diagnosis and the cause of the problem, and then looking for a specific demon, tk. some are more focused on correcting energy, and some on physiological treatment. In any case, Marbas can help in physical healing, and Bune can help improve energy. And for some reason it seems to me that Asmodeus can help.

3 Likes

No experience in this area. However, working with Goddesses of fertility and growth could be a good idea if you’re open to working with spirits outside of Goetia. Some examples from different pantheons-

• Hathor
  • Astarte/Ishtar
  • Freyja
  • Aphrodite
  • Ziva

There is a tutorial if you want to look further into working with them

1 Like

If it’s to help your husband try fertility Gods like Freyr, Cernunnos, An Dagda, Silvannus, Pan, or even Dionysus. They represent the masculine fertility and fertility in various other forms as well. As well as possibly Freyja/Frigg for yourself, personally I’d go for Ingvi Freyr and Freyja as they were once husband and wife and both unify fertility to help you both.

4 Likes

Update: we have a son, borned 11th of August 2022

12 Likes

Congratulations and many blessings!

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Can u tell which spirit did u contact to get pregnant.

2 Likes

congrats

1 Like