To do it or not to do it

Should I say out loud? And btw, this is gonna sound stupid as hell but should I say “higher self” in english? I’m asking because there is no literal translation to that in my native language. But thanks for your help anyway.

1 Like

That’s so true man. I have my flaws but I teached her so many about different things, helped her with school works and her ex before me did some really bad things to her but yeah some people just like to be bad treated. The thing is that I still have fellings for her and and We were a couple I also Made mistakes, so I’m not giving up yet.

The separation was like 8 months ago but I just a coward and too proud and kept talking to her as a friend instead of just saying that I don’t to be a friend. 2 weeks ago I told her I needed some time so it was me who cut contact, then she sent me a message and cancelled it. Yesterday I texted her and she didn’t opened the message like I said. I’m just so confused.

Out loud, or in your mind will do. :+1:

Yes, or use the term in your own language for the same thing.

1 Like

never sacrifice yourself for another that don’t want you. You can’t force others to like you. No point helping them if your getting the short end of the stick. think about it. YOu help them and the get better and benefits. And you end up losing a limb. metaphor. And they go live a better life cuz of you , however, you end up losing a great resource , one of your limbs. Nothing to show for it.

Don’t give your power away for someone that don’t want you. You helping them is just going to let the next guy she goes with benefit.from your good deeds. And you’ll be in her dust. So think about the time/efffort/resource your sacrificing to get her. Is it worth it if she’s not even a guarantee? she’s not even meeting halfway which is a big sign to move on.

1 Like

Ah, don’t get too fussed up about it bro. In reality, romantic life really is about the chase. Sometimes when you catch up to someone finally and you’ve had enough taste of them; it’s normal to move forward. But obviously you still feel something so my advice is don’t play the push-pull method for long or else interest subsides.

On average, many women talk to other guys, or merely have options far more available than men do half the time — they move on quick to what’s new and exciting before you could even finish your last love spell! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to play it safely, just keep in touch every couple of weeks or so. Through text.

There are only very few exes and female friends that I’ve chosen to keep in contact with. There’s a reason why you shouldn’t revisit the opportunity with an ex if it’s not even mutual investment.

In saying that, who knows; you could’ve replied back quite promptly, and it may have been you whose had the last word.
The people who enter our lives did for a reason, if they’ve exited, that was for a reason too.

Safe regards bro

1 Like

Thanks! Truly grateful! I did it and she texted me. Could it be a sign that her higher self accepted my appeal? Any advice from now on?

No, except to say that seems good, but you need advice on dating from other guys really, women are notoriously not good at knowing what other women will find attractive. :wink:

3 Likes

I get it. I was also thinking in contacting Dantalion… is it okay or should I wait a bit more? Also, do I keep talking to her or should I wait for her to initiate the conversations? Sorry for asking so many questions, I’m really a newbie in all of this.

Well, she just texted me. Any advice? Should I wait for her to initiate conversations or take the lead? And about asking for help of Dantalion?

I know but I stil have hope that things get well. She texted me… any advice besides of course stop acting and just be myself? Can I ask for Dantalion help too?

Alright I’ll just give practical dude advice. I deliberately turned down your replies to see if you could make up your mind but I’ll try pitch in my two cents. :slight_smile: I didn’t turn them down to be rude, I either forget to reply or leave it up to the person (sorry to everyone I’ve left unread in PM lol).

This is all on you man. Do what you want, I’d personally leave it on a tangent and just assume what needs to be done with my life before anything else, I lose interest in people when I realise I have tasks be done, because those tasks are usually more interesting and important at the time.

I realised when I’m focusing on what I need to do; I am not eager for responses or waiting to give a response for or from anyone. I think this is what a lot of us tend to get caught up in… the whole chase/push-pull is equivalent to head games and can cause head fucks.

Since I don’t know the chemistry between you two personally it’s a bit of a hit or miss what I can offer as advice personally. I will still stand by what I said…hit her up in a week or something. It’s just these fleeting moments of subtle texts throughout the weeks that’ll keep interest peaking, then subsiding in intervals.

So if it continues like that you may get to the point where you’ll have proper conversations again, since this is an ex — I’m assuming not all of it is going to be sexually relating as you obviously have feelings for her. But keep the sexual energy within you flowing.

1 Like

Thanks for answering. The hard thing here is that having proper conversations was not the problem. I had them with her less than a month ago, almost everyday. And sometimes she would tease me, ask me if I still liked her, but then one she hitted me with the “I don’t wanna hurt you” which made me give up and turn my head for black magic. That’s why I keep asking if I should talk to her, because last time it lead me nowhere.

There’s an answer in itself bro, and to draw from this is mostly patience. Every human has a temperament and feelings are fickle. Time will tell. I think I’ve literally visited this forum more hours than there is to a day today, I’m going to take a break. Best wishes friend!

2 Likes

Many females will never admit they like you. THey fear u taking advantage of them. It’s also kinda forbidden knowledge secret among females. If they say they like you or want more, its makes them seem like a slut so they won’t tell you. They rather the guy lead. Females are taught to play games like that. To not be the lead in the ffriendship/relationship. They will hint yet they won’t tell you directly that they have interest. Part of it is social games conditioning of society in dating field.

If you want different response from her , you have to educate her to be different from norm response of female conditioning of society. Educate her it’s ok to be different and express herself. Its called communiciation. All good relationships are built on agreed communication style

1 Like

I understand that but I don´t think that´s her case. To give you more insight, she is 2 years older than me and I was a virgin before meeting her. She was the one who kissed me first and it was her who gave the first step in the sexual camp (I only told her I was a virgin after that). So, I don´t think she is one of that girsl who is afraid of telling - above all inexperencied guys like me - that she wants more, especially on top of knowing that I do. Also, she knows I´m very open minded and dont´t give a damn about society conditionings. She´s an african woman studying in my european country if that matters. So…

Thanks my friend. Today we talked by videocall for like 3 hours. She told me she had missed talking to me essentially because I’m the one who she could talk with about anything (I know I am the most cultured of all her male and female friends) and it was a really fun conversation but I just feel that everything stays the same, the vibe I got is that she stills sees me as a nice friend, in the best case scenario her best one. The only thing that I found a bit strange was the fact that she the told me in the beginning of the conversation that she was kinda shy to talk, even though it was her who wanted to talk by video call in the first place. She never said something like that before, she is anything but shy, in fact I was always the shy one, also said I was looking a bit different (in a good way), looking more mature (me being 2 years younger was always a big thing for her, like I was a kid) and posted a story on instagram after our conversation of one of that astrology stuff saying that “nothing happens without a purpose”. Could this be a good signal? I mean, it can’t be bad, but a sign the she is looking at me in a different way? Sorry to bother you one more fucking time.