To binding a cruel boss and cursing him

i have a boss that did and do everything to bring me down decreasing my sallary. he said some thing in middle of the emplowees that really abas me. he said i have been keeping you in water and salt a phrase mean keeping some one in difficult situation.he had send me to another city and made me leaving my family and cutting downmy sallary. by saying about water and salt i thought about making a sour jar for him. is there any use of salt in sour jar and i wana pour phosphoric acid to jar whats your opinion about that ?

1 Like

Waiting on the replies but off the top of my head you could do a super sour jar i.e. find some fresh dog poop especially from a black dog, fresh cat poop especially from a black cat, 3 rusty nails, stagnant water, graveyard dirt from an actual grave leave coins or other forms of payment at the grave, red hot pepper and lemon juice along with a picture of your boss on the back of it write his name address and dob, put everything in a jar get yourself into a state of absolute rage while thinking of your boss and all he has done to you and say over the still open jar all the bad things you want done to him then seal it and either bury it on the compound of your job or throw it in the sea or bury it in a graveyard or under a weeping willow tree.

Alternatively, there are several demonic rituals you can do as well that can be easily googled.

1 Like