To be lovers again quickly

I am the Lord of domination.

Your dislike for her drove her to a psychological loneliness, And she decided to commit suicide thinking she could never be with you again,This is how I think.

I have worked with Asmoday and we did a spell called the ethics test, you should give it a try, what you do is get Asmoday to give you a sample of what a love spell would be like, he then puts a love spell for you to fall in love with him. Anyways it’s pretty intense there wouldn’t really be anyway you could have a relationship and not tell them, they’d probably suspect something was up.

Hmm now I have a hard time taking you seriously. My instincts tell me you didn’t kill anyone. Could be wrong… but

3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

It wasn’t “just” a love spell. I did add other things with the spell.

I’m still talking to her, I see her old value but she’s afraid of love for some reason the room loves me, Her sister’s 3-year relationship is over, the room is afraid of this, being a lover has a fear of separation, I was so persuaded to be a lover but it didn’t happen again, Do you think the talisman of regret will work?

Which way is the bottom ? This picture looks like it’s shot sideways .

@Milliter_Tengri could u point me to the direction of that YouTube channel / content ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks.