To be lovers again quickly

We were together 3 months 3 days ago she said she wanted to leave and stay friends, I want to be lovers again because it left a space inside me, demons of Magick I heard someone here is together again in 24 hours using this book, Prince sitri writes 2.ritual but could not find, I want to try it or what is your suggestion.?

have you tried the search function yet? i only ask because i am sure somebody has mentioned it or something similar here before and if you try searching it may just give you the answer faster than simply waiting for a response from some of the more experienced members here

1 Like

if you are desperate nothing will work just saying. try the love spell on here, honey jar, amon, sallos, dantalion, beleth, law of attraction, two cups method, candle magick,

2 Likes

I found something and they say it’s very strong.

Draw this talisman on a piece of paper and cut a clove of garlic in half with your hand and pour some pepper on the talisman.

At the bottom write the name of the person you want to regret and make peace again and wrap it with a black thread, Then bring it closer to a candle.

Say these words 83 times.

I commission the angel of this talisman to serve me, The current love energy of beings that are the source of excitement of souls, Magnets of life unite and become strong, burn your heart and bring it to me.

If you hear a ring in your ear while reading, it has been successful and you can light the talisman when the current person calls and texts you.

6 Likes

Fascinating ritual. May I ask what angel is associated with this working?

Asmodeus or ea koettings love spell. I did the love spell when I was 16 and made the girl commit suicide.

I don’t know but different talismans I’ll try tomorrow, I saw it on a Turkish YouTube channel and it was written in the comments about the experiences of those who tried it and they all said it happened.

1 Like

So why did she commit suicide, You made my regret spell or force me to fall in love

I just wanted to make her suffer so I ignored her and treated her like garbage after the spell.

1 Like

I hope you regretted it but I won’t act like that I just want her to love me again

Not one bit

I did not understand, I’m sorry.

I think the mindset of the target matters as well as the kind of spell. If your target is in a bad headspace, a forceful love spell could make things worse. Causing someone to commit suicide on purpose is kind of a dick move imo, unless she was deserving of that… but if it was just unrequited love or something like that, I hope you matured Heathen1.

2 Likes

He did what he wanted to do. Who are we to judge him on that? Evil and Good are human concepts without them, you’d be doing similar things would you not? Think of it, these “evil” beings or “bad” humans don’t have morality, they just do what they want to appease them, or give them a better chance at survivial.

2 Likes

I doubt I’d do a spell for love just to abuse the target until it caused them to commit suicide. I get that good and evil are all subjective, but that doesn’t negate the facts that evil and good do exist and we acknowledge these aspects separately because we have knowledge of these concepts and what constitutes universal good and evil/ right and wrong.

4 Likes

Hearthen may have just been jealous and trying to make him jealous, and there were consequences he didn’t want, She probably did this for a moment, and when she broke up with the girl, she might have been hard-pressed to cool herself.If you love your target until you die, then cast a spell, This may have happened with her sudden anger, it doesn’t make sense, and the love that started at the age of 16 doesn’t last forever.

1 Like

what damn

1 Like

Of course she didn’t deserve it. She didn’t do anything to wrong me. In fact, she adored me.

I broke up with her because I just didn’t like her anymore but I considered her my property and no one could have my property.