To Amend Broken Relationships

Here’s the abridged version of my problem: My brother and I were close, like best friends, and now he’s mean to me, unsympathetic, and I feel like he’s manipulating me for his own ends, like sending me to my Dad’s POS Auto Repair shop that haunted my childhood. So, I’d like to know if there are any spells or entities who could heal this broken bond? Like get him to feel my pain, or make him see I have a soul? Because talking to him isn’t working, like he thinks I’m trying to avoid responsibility, even though I told him I was searching for a job and being at the shop was making me stressed. If anyone knows anything, or even better can do this for me because my abilities aren’t really up to match. Thank you in advance.

Also note: I may get mad at him, but I don’t want him to die for making cry or have suicidal thoughts, I just want him to be nicer to me, and treat me like a brother.

Hekate, Thor, Odin, Baldur, Artemis, Hathor, Isis, Amon, Lucifer. I’ll let you know if I can think of anyone else.

1 Like

thank you