To all necromancers here

Hi there,

In case some of you don’t know but it’s the chinese hungry ghost festival from now till the first week of September!

I don’t work with the dead but I thought I might just wanna share this!
It only happens once a year where the Chinese ruler of hell lets all the ghost in the underworld old to feast on offerings, visit their relatives or if it’s malevolent, it’ll haunt or posses you.

But I heard that if you “employ” a spirit to do something you want, you’re actually helping it reincarnate.

Please google Hungry ghost festival if you guys are interested in working with the dead.

:black_heart:

14 Likes

Ayyyy
Definitely looking into this! :metal::metal:

2 Likes

Thanks for the information! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d hear of this but not the time of year, thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking into it. Perfect time according to my rune reading, which pointed out Necromancy as did @RiseorDie reading.

3 Likes

In Slavic tradition was wery similar fest, called “Dziady”, it rely on believe that ghosts of ancestors returned at some certain time of year (in some regions even 6 times a year) to their homes, where they were served with food and drinks.

2 Likes

the ruler of hell is King Yama there are 7 lvls of it

1 Like

Actually 18 level of hell.

3 Likes

I can’t remember if I was 7 11 or 18 anyway I have Asian in me so that’s why I know about this holiday

1 Like

I think there is no heaven either just 18 lvls of hell or being reborn again on the earth

1 Like

Nono, we have heaven too! And hevenly gods!

But you should check out the demons of hell! Pretty scary looking. They have this half bull and half cow demons that carries the soul to the underworld to be judged on their actions they spent on earth. To see if they should go heaven or stay in hell.

2 Likes

bull looking demons with skulls long tounges etc

3 Likes