To all musicians, question about banishing

Hi there guys, is there a method to do banishing through music Instruments? Is there any work or author such evolved in magic rituals to combine them? I am mainly interested in guitar, harp, Saxophon maybe Mandoline too.

:snake:

Afaik it’s usually percussion used for this, like sistrums and rattles in shamanism, clapping hands, and drumming, but these may be used in some traditions I don’t know about. :+1:

I’ve seen some big funerals in New Orleans using jazz instruments, there may be an association there to research for the sax if they were influenced by hoodoo?

4 Likes

Chech this out

Music Magick: Ritual Music & Casting Spells with Music

6 Likes

The ringing of bells has been traditionally used to clear an area as well as drums, as @Lady_Eva has said.

3 Likes

When I “hit” my tibetan bowl with the mallet indeed I think that it could also serve as a banishing.

2 Likes

Diabolus <3

I found this… still looking for a banishing but like a Song. I also use bells.

There are certain tones and pitches (which would be frequencies in the form of sounds, vibrations) that are associated with different intents/energies.

More dissonant sounds are associated with chaos, destruction, hexing, etc. But certain pitches do certain things. There are a few books on this.

1 Like

How can I get those books please?