Titles given by spirits

Yes their are responsibilities. The titles tell you what they are.

Having them being given to you is a sign you are ready to have that title again and is more of a re-awakening to that power and title.

CWR

Just child or child of fire and light.

Child or young one… confused:

for both of them

CWR

for all titles you hear for yourself

CWR

Sorry I don’t understand what you’re asking?

I’m sorry?

To me this has more to do with aspects of self.

Chapter 4 of this story give a good amount to ponder on about the concept.

2 Likes

If you are refering to fire and light, yes both at once.

One I forgot, Son of Aries. (As in :aries:)

After reading all these, im pretty happy with my single epithet. I was never all that interested in titles, i end up too busy doing things.

1 Like

Forgive me for asking what may be obvious to some - aren’t these ‘titles’ conferred in confidence and not meant for public consumption?

I don’t tell the ones that are ment to be kept private.
But Princess is a pretty generic title. But one that I get called over and over again.

If a magician dug deep enough he could probably figure it out anyway.

But some I do keep private

3 Likes

Right. I would never give a Name they have given me. The ones I gave are just used in conversation.

1 Like

Why Sophia? Please DM me about this.

Son. By Stolas… Why? I don’t know, good question.
T-T

1 Like

My title is The Midget. Of course some spirits I worked with took the piss out of my height especially someone (sigil on my pfp). Its a joke of course but I find it rather amusing but I never been given the title of “Goddess” or “Queen” because I would cringe if a spirit called me that.

I prefer to keep most of them private but I love this one:

Spookie Boogie the Love Bug

Lord Satan calls me that, Spookie Boogie was a name used in the anime Psycho Pass!

While reading the litany of Saturn’s shadow (Kurtis Joseph), they called me Queen of shadows and gave me a tiara and hung a flower on my chest that night.

The shadow hat man called me Miggy Serpent (Miggy snake).

The spirits of Abramelin’s silver square (S E G O R) call me “Azazel’s ward”