Tired of that resin incense smell?

I too was thinking about a fog machine! I know you can buy used ones at guitar center, Sweetwater (online), and also American DJ.

Hope that helps for the peeps interested in fog.

I tried burning some resin incense today on a coal and it does smell in a bad way. I used frankincense and myrrh on a small swiftlite and I could hardly smell anything but the coal. Also the resin melted quite quickly. It almost looked like it was frying. It did produce a lot of smoke though. Filled up my room and the hallway. I had to open up all the windows. The coal and incense is pretty cheap where I live so I think Iā€™ll play around with it for a while. But I think Iā€™ll go with stick incense or cones. Those seem much easier. Does anyone else get the problem of the incense burning too quickly?

Yea you have to pot a ton of glycerin. Donā€™t use oil

Lots of tweaking to get it just right but it can be figured out. Iā€™ve got a system using an alcohol burner and a metal bowl so I can heat it fasterā€¦ The only reason I use it is so I donā€™t have these poons in my house whining about the smoke

EA: The other tenets in my office space are raising eyebrows at the intense smoke cloud that lingers for hours in my office

My first thought: I swear Iā€™m not doing anything illegal in here, just summoning demons.

I had toā€¦ lol

Got a propane burner and a tin pan. With a 1:1 ratio, it definitely creates a TON of fog at 75 percent heat.

Turning it on, and then taking it off as soon as it starts to fog would be best. I had it going for about 30 seconds, and it filled my entire office building with fog. I had one of the tenets (who knows me and isnā€™t surprised that Iā€™m summoning demons in my office) come to my door and ask if he needed to call the fire department. I turned my a/c on and we opened all the exit doors to the building. Luckily, this was at around 9:30 in the morning, before most of the other tenets were there.

Told you it worked lol. Now you can work on a drip system so you donā€™t have to refill it during evocationā€¦ a water bottle with some packed material turned upside down with some extremely small vinyl tubing stuck through the lid works. Seal it off with some lexelā€¦ Or you could work on a small pump using aquarium supplies

Hey,

Today just for shites & giggles and also to ā€œtestā€ the potency of my copal resin batch, I fired some up in the garageā€¦

ā€¦OH MY FUCKING DEMONIC GOD!!!

Man does that shit SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE.

LOLā€¦thank god I opened the garage door ASAP. You donā€™t nee much of that stuff.

M