Tips and Advice on Locator Spell

Hi there! Hope everyone is having a good day! I’m putting this question out for anyone that has the best tips and advice on how to achieve locator spells. More specifically spells to find lost and unknown places, objects, people and portals. Actual portals from this plane of existence. A spell that can be done a variety of times or if not a spell, then with a demon, entity or deity can help me achieve such goals? Please be as specific and as detailed as possible! I’m looking for anyones thoughts that do not have arrogant responses:) Just positivity and helpfulness please!

1 Like

I’ve had success with this angel, they work for finding objects, finding yourself when you’re lost and even finding lost emotions!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your intel! I’m more looking for lost places which are unknown to the human eye. Though I will definitely keep this in mind for objects :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think the world you’re looking for is secret or maybe lost to the sand of time?

If you develop the ability to astral project or even bi-located you can go to realms that are inaccessible by physical means. I’ve gone to the realms of ancient dragons as well as higher realms of creation.

No. As I have stated in my original question I am looking for places and locations which are tangible physically not astrally. Realms which are there but is hidden to the average human eye. I am not looking to go to fairyland but I’ll use that as an example.

In the Goetia:

Vassago can “discover all things hidden and lost.”

Eligos can “discover hidden things.”

Purson “knoweth all things hidden, and answereth of all earthly things, both secret and Divine.”

2 Likes

Can you tell me more about Purson please? Along with his Sigil?

I’ve never worked with Purson, so I don’t have anything more to tell you. What I quoted is directly from the Goetia, and you will find his seal there as well.

1 Like