Tingle feelings

Oh yea, this is another possibility as well if it isn’t Belial after all. If you’re sensitive enough to feel a spirit’s touch, you could also be sensitive enough to feel energy itself flowing.

I don’t think you should jump immediately to the conclusion that what you were feeling is a spirit. From your description, it simply sounds like basic energy flow. When you first start working with your chi, sensations such as tingling, itching, and the feeling of something touching your skin, is very common. They will subside the more you meditate and adapt to the increased energy awareness.

3 Likes

@anon47923162 @DarkestKnight

Oh thank you for that! So I just need to keep on meditating and it will subside?

2 Likes

Yes, they will. The sensations are causing by the increased awareness of your own body’s energies. In qi gong there is a saying that “the chi flows, where the yi goes”, meaning your energy follows your mind, and what meditation does is refine your mind, making you more aware of the energy that occurs naturally within your body, and that increased awareness brings the chi to the surface of your skin, resulting in the tingling sensations. With time and practice, eventually the sensations will cease because you will have adapted.

5 Likes

I see thank you for telling me ^-^

1 Like

I would get those a lot, my experience it was feeling the energy in your body, that is probably what you are feeling too

1 Like

I think there’s a key signal.
Could you state out the dream?

-If you allready got your answers, nevermind.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Just copying what I put on the decode dreams thread and pasting it here, I never got an answer or anything from them so any opinions or outsider insight would help ^-^

It would start off with me walking through a familiar forest path that I used to live near. I was walking my dog and I’d let her off the lead and she’d run off. However when I called her it was like she vanished she wouldn’t come back and I couldn’t hear her anymore. This makes me panic so I take off running to go look for her. The forest then gets denser and darker and soon enough I’m lost in a big circle of old dark trees. There are eyes watching me from all angles and whispers of spite and hateful words surrounding me. It’s gets to the point where I fall to my knees and cover my ears. That’s when it goes silent…and I see feet in front of me causing me to look up and see a tall dark male figure he wears a long coat to hide his body and a large round hat to hide his eyes but he kneels down and smiles at me telling me it’s alright I’m safe woth him. Just before I take his outstretched hand I’m forced awake either by me alarm or something else that pulls me from the dream.

The second one is more recent actually it started about 2 days before I joined this site I seem to be laying down almost in a crib or cot the only thing covering me in a thin blanket there are people peering over and into the crib to look at me some have horns some have wings and others look deceiving human like aside from their eyes. Some of them reach in to stroke my face, while others just simple stare observing me and my movements. And just before one of them picks me up I once again wake up :,D

1 Like

Lucifer made my peepee tingle :man_shrugging:

I get them 24/7 whenever succubi spirits around, since I have welcomed, and allowed to lived with me in my household.

1 Like

You may be experiencing a kundalini awakening and/or you’ve opened your astral senses to the point that you can now feel spirits. Spirits are always handsy with me. Sometimes it feels like tickling, other times like little bits of electric “buzzing” and other times you can feel a hand or an arm. As I’m typing this I know the spirits are watching because they’re doing it now that I’m talking about it.

1 Like

I think u right, its whenever I talked about what I feeling, or looking up something on this forum, that related them whatever it’s be about succubi, succubi relationship related to sex, and magic, or about romance relationship with spiritual wives, or husband, or anything related to the dark goddess Lilith herself.

1 Like