Time to praise the Great King Belial

Last three months I was going through several technical interview sessions for a very reputed IT company. After one week of last technical interview I got a phone call from the recruit lady that the position they offered had been placed on hold. The thing is when a recruit person says that position is on hold or they will get back to you… it is just a polite way of saying that you are not shortlisted for the position.

So I was actively searching for other jobs. but nothing was working out. With no hope left I anointed Belial sigil and the stick incense with my blood and lit a red candle. I was chanting his enn, thanking him and kept a clear image of my desire in my mind, like getting a call from them, talking to the recruitment lady, offer of employment letter from that IT company. It was like a short movie was playing in front of me and I was pushing/directing those images to his sigil.

next day I was watching The mentalist s7 on zcafe. and totally out of the blue I got a call from that HR lady …the position they offered me is reopened and they want to schedule a skype session to discuss the salary !!!

Belial is awesome, Thank you Great King !

5 Likes

Awesome, congrats, Hail Belial!

[quote=“dreammind, post:1, topic:5607”]Last three months I was going through several technical interview sessions for a very reputed IT company. After one week of last technical interview I got a phone call from the recruit lady that the position they offered had been placed on hold. The thing is when a recruit person says that position is on hold or they will get back to you… it is just a polite way of saying that you are not shortlisted for the position.

So I was actively searching for other jobs. but nothing was working out. With no hope left I anointed Belial sigil and the stick incense with my blood and lit a red candle. I was chanting his enn, thanking him and kept a clear image of my desire in my mind, like getting a call from them, talking to the recruitment lady, offer of employment letter from that IT company. It was like a short movie was playing in front of me and I was pushing/directing those images to his sigil.

next day I was watching The mentalist s7 on zcafe. and totally out of the blue I got a call from that HR lady …the position they offered me is reopened and they want to schedule a skype session to discuss the salary !!!

Belial is awesome, Thank you Great King ![/quote]

Wow,that’s cool.

I was actually thinking of opening Belial’s sigil tonight,because he is a manipulator of circumstance.I need to get in touch with an old friend,whom I’ve drifted away from over the years.

Now,I’m wondering,whether I should go with Belial,or the House of Kel.

The House of Kel is a house of angelic spirits belonging to the Sephiroth of Yod,corresponding with Mercury,and a mender of anything from diseases to relationships.

It took me a while until I realized I could do both.

So here’s to Belial,and the angels of Kel!

Heh, I just might use this blood method along with some of this vanilla extract that has bourbon in it. Dress the candle with both, put some on the incense also.

1 Like

EXCELLENT IDEA!!

1 Like

I work with Belial regularly. He is my mentor and guide since my first evocation. A red candle and blood along with his sigil is a sure fire way to get him into the room. Great job

3 Likes

**How Did you first encounter with King Belial go? I am curious because I recently did some sigil work and im seeing results but this just happened a few days ago. Are you able to tell me how you opened your sigil and gave you offerings? and also your results if you are up for it? Thanks **