Three Practice Dragon Tarot Readings • [3/3] CLOSED

I’ll be pulling three cards for three people. Ask any question you’d like and be specific. You can PM me if you’d like. Your readings will be completed either tonight or the latest by tomorrow.

Feedback on accuracy is always appreciated!

3 Likes

What do I need to work on to be more powerful magically :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

same - What do I need to work on to be more powerful magically
how to evolve myself spiritually I’m kinda stuck , thanks a lot !

2 Likes

Funny how mages wanna know how to get more power :hugs::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll take the final slot, if you don’t mind.

What am I missing in regards to increasing my prosperity?

3 Likes

Three of Cups, Temperance reversed, King of Cups

The first word that popped up in my mind was innocence and I kept feeling pressure on my right eye (or like a hand over my eye). Maybe you aren’t seeing the full picture/overlooking/ maybe disregarding something?

A fresh start in some aspect and thorough planning. Pieces will begin to fall into place in terms of resolution. Consider your past experiences and take those lessons to heart into the next chapter.

Do let me know if any of this spoke to you.

1 Like

Hmm nothing really. Asking me is like asking a newborn Bunny to have life experience. I have very little magical experience so it makes sense that I wouldn’t be able to really see what I need to do.

1 Like

Oof. Maybe whatever experience the cards spoke of may not have been about magickal practices at all and more about other aspects of your life? Idk

1 Like

Maybe :hugs: either way thanks man!

1 Like

Three of Cups reversed, Nine of Pentacles, The World

Consider the support others close to you that have given you during darker your darker hours. I’m getting alot of the need to take time for proper rest for the hard work ahead of you. Continue with your practices and explore to avoid stagnation and you’ll reap your rewards.

Hope this helps :blush:

Justice, Three of Swords, Ace of Swords reversed

Kept hearing the word “home.”

The need to set up a strong foundation and tying loose ends. Stand your ground with patience and keep to your long term goals. Possible collapse or disillusionment of some sort that will help set you up for something long term. I keep feeling long term on a loop though.

I hope this gave you some sort of clarity. Feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

2 Likes

@Silverleaf @dagar

You know whats funny? Before I started the readings for you two I thought “Wouldn’t it be funny if I pulled the same cards for both of you,” and the Three of Cups came out in both readings lmaoooo

1 Like

Quite accurate!

This is both a literal home, something I’ve been seeking for a while, and a figurative place of belonging. Gave me chills when I saw that.

I keep getting “be patient” in my readings, so this definitely coincides with that. The problem is, I’ve been patient for a long time already, and it’s getting to the point of frustration lol

Hmm. What kind of foundation though? A job? Career? And what loose ends? :thinking:

Excellent reading, my friend! Really picked up on my current struggles. Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh I’m so happy this was a good reading for you! I really can’t say with the foundation part. That and the “long term” was very hazy for me.

For the “be patient” thing I’m going to just say to keep playing the waiting game as if you’ve already won/are the victor. If that makes any sense? Idk thats the first thing that came to mind. Thank you very much for the feedback :blush:

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army just started playing as well.

2 Likes