Three Free True Black Readings (Closed)

I did a few productive things towards getting my apartment ready for full weekends with my kids, and I slept a shit ton, and don’t want to do any major works till Monday, so I am offering three free, five card readings with my True Black deck.

Please keep in mind that while I can take specific questions, (or work with general reads) I do not do timelines under any circumstances, and that True Black has a tendency to give us what we need, rather than what we want. It often will call us out on our shortcomings and what we are doing wrong, so if you are not able to handle a reading that may draw attention to your flaws, please pass me by.

I will be posting these publicly, so if you’d prefer your reading is private, once again please fly right on by to the next free reading thread.

Thank you

5 Likes

I’ll take one.

A general “what do I need to know” will suffice.

1 Like

I’ll take one!

2 Likes

I want one.

One cigarrette, please.

Oh, and a reading. That too. General reading, if there is no smoke reading.

Thank you very much

1 Like

mumbles I should send you $10 usd so you can just go buys some…

Okay folks, Imma get a drink and then I’ll get right with ya.

Any questions with yours Mrs.Knight? @Empress_Arianna

3 Likes

I have one unopened pack :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

You here that @DarkestKnight I’m Mrs. Knight :laughing::sunflower:

Just a general … I took meds for my siatic nerve so… I’m kinda floating high right now :joy:

4 Likes

To be fair, princess, your name is Arianna Knight so…

3 Likes

And your name is DarkestKnight :sunglasses::heart:

3 Likes

What does dk need to know?

Ten of cups- Happiness, maturity, unity and forgiveness. This card talks about reunion and celebration. It’s a card that signifies maturity and emotional growth- the qualities that aid in successful development of relationships, with family, friends and lovers. It talks about laying down the weapons of war, and forming a circle with those around you that stands for unity and peace. It goes on to tell us about how a few of the cups in attendance are cracked, and damaged, but that growth and maturity gained has lead to forgiveness of past issue, and all are welcome.

Sounds like to me you may be harboring past issues and should set them aside, you’ve grown and matured so perhaps it’s time to forgive someone and known that the past is the past, and best left there. Use the past to learn and grow and mature from, but don’t let it own you.

The world. Wholeness, completion, travel, understanding. This card talks about someone who is at peace with their new found wholeness. The woman in the image is surrounded by all four elements, and represents how the facets of human knowledge, passion, physicality emotions combined together give a complete understanding of the human condition, its motivations and its shortcomings. This card is the well known for being the end of the fool’s journey, that abundance and insight has been gained and that even the mistakes and struggles once faced are now accepted in a new light. This individual has emerged from the journey the victor and is now prepared to embark once again with more experience.

You are an educated and analytical man. You have knowledge about many things, and it seems that at least some of your past struggles are coming to an end, and you are prepared to embark on your new path, be it with Angels or Damballah or whatever the case may be, with an abundance of experience and knowledge from all that this fckd up hard life and years of studies.

Eight of Wands reversed- Message, action, speed, excitement. This card talks about a time of action, excitement and news. The wands approaching the rod striking the ground all come as sudden and unexpected messengers. It’s often more positive messages than not, but they are important and pressing. This card is normally a card that calls us to be on our toes and adaptive to new situations, it calls for immediate actions, movements or declarations.

Sounds like whatever is going on, you need to take a step back. Think about it before you make a decision, rush in, or declare something. The messages may not be bad necessarily, but they require contemplation before action.

Next we have the seven of pentacles. Reward, evaluation, rest and pride. This card represents taking a break, time to relax and recharge and evaluate the present situation. It indicates successfully completing a task and as such a rest is well deserved. It’s a time to relax and celebrate but to remember that there is still much to be done.

Last we have the Empress reversed. Mothering, riches, pleasure and sexuality. This card is the embodiment of pleasures of all types, and wanting for nothing as there is an abundance of good things. The figure on the card holds a melon, a symbol of mothering and birth- the relationship of earth and nature. She is nourished by the world and and returns this nourishment in her actions. This card is normally a symbol of being well off either spiritually or physically and that those things should be shared with those around us rather than hoarded.

I can take this card two ways, it’s at the end of the draw so we could look at as an outcome card and say well, it doesn’t sound like your current conditions are going to get better in the near future, or perhaps it’s actually saying you are too giving with your time and wealth of knowledge. Maybe you need to hoard some of that for yourself.

I’m not sure if there’s a message here for you not Mr. Doubter, but I figure I should tell you that when I made this thread, it was actually for you or rather in hopes you would reply. I have no idea why, I just did a reading for someone in a pm and you were on my mind significantly afterwards, though it’s of no relation to the person who requested it.

4 Likes

Those cards are beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are even prettier when I can bothered to get up and turn the overhead light lmao, I’m lazy tonight.

I want to say that while I normally don’t get images, I had impressions of you, with a navy or black colored bandanna around your head and bright, light blue… something like tendrils or almost like energetic lines, circulating around your body. They weren’t close together, they were spaced pretty far out. Almost like vines of energy or light. :woman_shrugging:

What message do you have for Arianna?

First we have the Queen of Swords. Just, honest, straightforward, sharp. This card talks about the queen’s honesty and willingness to play by the rules, sometimes things work in your favor, sometimes they just don’t. She’s knowledgeable, witty, intelligent and understand many things.

This card is generally a reminder that while knowledge is beneficial, we should use some caution in how we present it. The truth can hurt others, so maybe try to lighten the blow sometimes.

The Four of Swords. Resting, rejuvenating, preparing and healing. This card symbolizes needing to take a time to rest, recuperate and prepare. It’s a call take solace in the present, let yourself recharge and prepare for the next adventure. This card asks for you to try to find peace and get away from your current stresses in life, take a moment to reflect upon your situation, so that you can better confront the future.

Next we have the Nine of Cups, reversed. Indulgence, comfort, abundance and satisfaction. The fox in the image is surrounded by an abundance of wealth, everything from material, to emotional and social wealth. This represents your wish come true. Normally this is a time for indulgence, and reaping the rewards and prosperities in a social setting.

Being reversed this card says to me, that while the last wants you to take a rest and heal, that you shouldn’t over indulge, your wish is not quite yet to come into fruition, and it’s not the time for socializing and social sharing.

Next we have the Judgement card reversed. Decision, reckoning, reward and punishment. This card talks about how we reap what we sow, good will be reward and bad will punished. Usually this card is a call to step back and clarify those things, people, projects and the like that are important to you, it normally asks if you are putting in as much as you get out of these things. Normally it wants you to strip away the things in life that are not benefitting you, or are causing you harm.

Being reversed, I feel like this card is telling you not to walk away, just because you aren’t reaping the rewards of your efforts, or because it doesn’t seem like others are pulling their weight. There may be things going on in the background, or out of your perception that you don’t know about just yet, or you may find there some sort of reward for your diligence if you keep on, keeping on.

Last we have the King of Pentacles. I like this card a lot and think it’s a positive end to the draw. Entrepreneur, forging, supportive and successful. This card talks about a king that is sturdy, successful and who knows what it takes to reach the goal. He’s someone you can lean on during the hard times, and advocate of the long game and he not only attracts but makes his own wealth. He creates his own opportunities, and puts in the effort to reach his goals. Wisdom and planning has given him complete control over the material world.

I don’t know if this represents someone in your life, someone who will enter your life, or the fact that you have everything need to control your material world, as long as you use the wisdom at your disposal, plan and put in the effort to obtain your goals.

2 Likes

Hmm…my thick head isn’t sure what the cards are trying to tell me :thinking:

Thank you for the reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah well, I always wish I got the story to go along with the message, but I never do unless the person I’m reading for enlightens me. Often they do, but not always. :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

1 Like

The only one I understood was the world, and that something is coming to end and you’re prepared for the next journey. I think it could apply to the angelic focus and embarking with Damballah honestly, but once again, I am just the messenger.

Could even be Success Magic, Seems like you are nearing the end finally.

1 Like

What message do you have for D?

First we have The world. Wholeness, completion, travel, understanding. This card talks about someone who is at peace, they’ve reached a state of wholeness. The woman in the image is surrounded by all four elements, and represents how the facets of human knowledge, passion, physicality emotions combined together give a complete understanding of the human condition, its motivations and its shortcomings. This card represents someone who has everything they need, for the next journey in life, as the one they are in has come to an end.

Man, I don’t know. This could be many things for you, from being able to quit this smoking habit, to magic. You have everything you need either way, whatever it is you want to do. You have the knowledge, you’ve gained experienced so… the next journey should be even more successful than this past one.

Next we have the Emperor reversed. Order, control, structure, security. This card talks bout someone who is stern, direct, rigid and who’s world revolves around rules, organization, staying responsible and dependable. It talks about how a well planned structure may at first seem restrictive, but allows for creativity and ideas without getting off on tangents, it even relates it to structuring a book.

Being reversed I’m not sure if this card is calling you out for having too many of these qualities, or for floating in life without a plan, and saying that you need to implement structure, just like if you were writing a novel with sentences that form paragraphs, that form chapters and then in turn form books.

Next we have the Queen of Cups reversed. Intuitive, understanding, nurturing and tender. This card talks about someone who is sweet, flirty, gentle and brings warmth and life while nurturing and creating. Others are simply just drawn to her. She knows how to follow her heart and intuition and is in tune with the emotions of others. She is a creator, and all of her creations are filled with her love, she is extremely connected to the psychic and spiritual world, and is her qualities are in harmony, like yin and yang.

Well, this card is reversed so I always feel like it’s pointing out lack of balance, often in emotions and spiritual aspects. It could be calling you out for not following your heart and using your intuition as well as not taking into account the feelings and emotions of others.

Next is the Four of Swords. Resting, rejuvenating, healing and preparing. This card is a sign that you need to take some time off and heal, raise your energy levels and prepare for the next big thing in life. It’s a time to detach yourself from the stresses and troubles of life, and reflect on your situation so that you prepare for the things that are coming.

Last we have Seven of Swords. Betrayal, thievery, plotting and dishonor. I don’t like to end on this note dammit. This card uses the symbolism of a rat, a creature known to carrying disease, infest others and a common slang word for traitors. This card represents a person or situation where things are not what they seem, loyalty and honor are no where to be found and the parties involved may be underhanded and deceitful. The card talks about how in the image, a knife is hovering above the rat, because lies, deceit and betrayal have a way of come back around, and biting you in the ass.

So I don’t know whether to tell you to watch your back, because either someone or a situation threatens to stab you, or to let you know that this card implies if you are the wrong doer- take action now, because it’s likely to be found out and bite you in the ass.

1 Like

You know, you could always toss out my interpretations, based on the fact I know you, and take them more for the traditional or given meanings and see if that alludes to anything, as well.

1 Like

Kind of ambiguous, but there is a certain point of view where you nail it: I do have what I need for the next thing I want to do (which isn’t the same as the next thing I can do)

Yes. (I won’t give any more details in public, but yes).

I do. When they cry. Wait, what? BEFORE that? Pffff, this people.

So, this means I should be smoking right now, right? RIGHT?!

If a certain asshole I know gets COVID, he is dead, because his body can’t take it… and I would be legally entitled to half of two houses and cars. I always said I didn’t want any of that. But I need the money. Maybe I should just stick to my own principles. Oh, yes, the serpents that should get the rest would do ANYTHING to get all of it instead of their part.

Thanks for the reading.

1 Like

Right.

1 Like

I was late but let me know when you reopen :laughing:

1 Like