Three Free Tarot Readings! (Closed)

Hey there, folks! How’s everyone doing? I’ve got something exciting to share with you all. :smile: I’m absolutely thrilled to offer THREE FREE tarot card readings specifically tailored to matters of the heart and relationships for all you lovely members of this wonderful forum. Isn’t that fantastic?! :star2: If any of you are interested in grabbing this opportunity for a free tarot card reading, all you have to do is shoot me a message with your burning question. I can’t wait to connect with you and provide some guidance through the mystical world of tarot!

1 Like

Can I have a reading about my relationship to my old Iranian teacher and how that will influence me? Will I meet him again? We’ve been out of contact for years.

Thank you!.

Well I am interested :slight_smile:
I always like to see other people doing readings.
You want a pm?
Does it have to be a specific question?

1 Like

Im interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there! Just wanted to drop a friendly note to let you know that your teacher occasionally thinks about you. Ah, those good ol’ memories! However, it’s quite unlikely that you will have the chance to meet again. But hey, don’t despair! If you feel like reaching out to him, give it a shot - who knows, he might just see your message! And if he does, he’ll be happy to answer any lingering questions you may have. Just remember, patience is key while waiting to see if you hear back from him, especially if you decide to contact him through Facebook. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 Like

Hey there! Feel free to ask your question right here. I’m a bit unsure about how to quote the original text on the forum though. Can you help me out with that?

1 Like

You have to mark the text you want to quote and click on “quote”.

Will u do the reading in public or via PM?

1 Like

I would like one

1 Like

I can do the reading right here :).

I’d like a general one with no specific question then. Would like to see what comes up :slight_smile:

The question is will I and the girl I desire be together soon?

So here’s what the cards had to say about your relationships, Lunia! It seems like there might be some challenges ahead. As you get older, you might feel like your relationships are a bit shallow and that you’re somewhat disconnected from your friend group. But don’t worry, you still have the opportunity to make new friends both now and in the future. It might take some extra effort on your part, and you might face some difficulties in nurturing those new friendships, but it’s definitely possible!

On a brighter note, if you happen to be married or find yourself in a romantic relationship down the road, it looks like it’s going to be incredibly successful for you. That’s definitely something to look forward to!

Of course, outside of marriage or a romantic relationship, you might find it challenging to fit into society’s expectations. But hey, who says you have to conform, right? Just be true to yourself and live life on your own terms. Embrace your uniqueness and let your relationships evolve naturally.

1 Like

Hey there, Emeraldtablets! So, here’s what I gather from the cards - there’s a bit of uncertainty when it comes to the girl you’ve got your eye on. But fear not! It seems like finding a wingman might just be the key to making things happen. Why not reach out to your mutual friends and see if they can help set you two up? Trust me, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the influence a mutual friend can have in getting the girl you like to give you a chance.

Now, I do have to be honest with you. The cards are indicating that even if a friend sets you guys up, the relationship might not end on the best note. But hey, love and relationships can be unpredictable, right? If you’re fine with the possibility of things ending as quickly as they begin, then go ahead and pursue this girl. Who knows, maybe it’ll be worth it in the end!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damnn… thank you❤️ still mindfucked about the mutual friend. Because nothing pops up and the one that does pop up, is not reachable for me at this moment. But thank you again.

1 Like

Hey @jpaq87666 i hope I can still squeeze in for a reading if you don’t mind

2 Likes

I just saw that the reading would be more about love and relationships… (I don’t need this at the moment, I was more interested in reading about work), could you do the reading to @mth_yesco instead of me? :slight_smile:

Yes I can help, I replied to your DM. Talk there!