Three free public readings šŸ”® - Part 2

Thatā€™sā€¦ surprisingly accurate (again!). Iā€™ve been thinking a lot of what I would do if I have X thing in my power.

Thank you very much. And donā€™t worry, it wasnā€™t your English :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems like you have experienced some ā€œspiritual successā€ in the last time and things worked out like you wanted them to happen. Which leads you to the question, if you should take new opportunities right now. You might think about your own limits or if there might be things right in front of you, that you donā€™t see.

Seems like you isolated yourself, which maybe caused trouble with other people. You had or have to gauge different tasks, priorities and responsibilities. You were passionate about what you did but still wanted to be reliable.

Your focus was a lot on magick in the last time.

Now seems to be the time to let go of some things and just let them happen and have trust. Learn from your experiences.

It could be kind of challenging at the moment so it would be good to get more calmness again. For example focus more on a relationship or healthy connections. Maybe even in order to work on some goals. This could give you satisfaction and the chance to gain what you want.

Keep your determination and donā€™t hesitate when you think itā€™s the right time.

Donā€™t be biased or blame others if things didnā€™t work out the way you wanted them to happen - keep up your hard work with the passion you have for it and it will work out.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Have you done your max already?

1 Like

Thank you!

Accurate. This has definitely been on my mind lately.

No, this I donā€™t feel is accurate. I have not gone out of my way to isolate myself or had trouble with anyone.

Yes, this Iā€™d say is accurate. I try to be dependable.

Yep. Still is mostly.

Iā€™m trying to! I haveā€¦issuesā€¦trusting my magick and the spirits.

I am pretty stable emotionally right now and donā€™t really need any more calmness so Iā€™m not sure this part is very accurate, though Iā€™d say the part about goals is, as I was just contemplating something to apply my skills to.

Accurate.

Accurate.

Iā€™d say this mostly resonates, with only a few parts that donā€™t seem to fit. Thanks again!

2 Likes

really, ā€¦ well I forgot how to say lot of thanks in english, so T H A N K S !, 3 hours ago I came here to see other thing and I saw your comment, thanks

1 Like

I just want to say that your reading picked up on some things that another reading I just received did as well (I asked a different question), particularly the part about missing what is right in front of me. Very good read @Lunia!

2 Likes

Seems like you healed or need to heal in the spiritual. A new emotional beginning.
You might react very emotional sometimes but thatā€™s not always the best way. Sometimes, you should think twice about certain situations first before you take decisions or do something about it. Although you are probably more a spontaneous person and donā€™t plan too far in the future.
Itā€™s easier for you to take decisions when you are not so emotionally involved.
You seem to feel unbalanced sometimes and tend to blame other people if something goes wrong.

You should try to be more patient and focus on the things you really want. Even if things donā€™t work out like you want to to work out immediately, that doesnā€™t mean that you wonā€™t archive your goal.

You still need to heal from something, take some rest. But also return to your normal life, routine.
Donā€™t worry too much about what other people might think of you. Take good advice, but donā€™t care about mean words. Donā€™t hesitate because you might be afraid of something. You might be worried about something - that someone lies to you?
Again, donā€™t blame others or care about what someone else did so much - in order to find out more about yourself, you have to focus on yourself. :slight_smile:

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the feedback! Always appreciated! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, your reading made me pensative, (your decks are beautiful!).

1 Like

Thank you everyone. That was nice again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry I canā€™t take too many at a time. I said three and did four, you were number five unfortunately :confused: maybe next time :slight_smile:

Yes, sorry. Maybe next time :slight_smile: