Thread of knowledge

This may seem as basic as it gets but meditate daily. Even if you cant achieve bliss from it, it will help later by reducing the time it takes to enter the theta gamma sync. And the more you meditate the more youll see the world for what it really is, magickally and mundanely

1 Like

Joke knowledge: pizza and chicken tastes good

When you kill a spirit it can reanimate itself at any moment

Also, if anything, KEEP SILENT. Don’t say shit about your magick. Trust me just keep silent.

1 Like

Loose lips sink ships!

1 Like

Dont forget how to see through a childs eyes.

The magick in fireflies, the mystery of a fairy ring
The lore of dragons.

I think children are closer to magick and other realms than anyone. Look at a forrest through their eyes youll see all sorts of amazing adventures just waiting for you.

It isnt about the top of the moutain its about the climb to get there.

And laughter really is the best medicine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everything does and doesn’t exist. Tis be the void

[quote=“Nightingale, post:8, topic:9504”]Also, if anything, KEEP SILENT. Don’t say shit about your magick. Trust me just keep silent.[/quote] I’ve only told my closest mundane friends whom have proved themselves. Sometimes they come to me with their desires and it feels great to help them out.

1 Like

Also for the love of Satan and all that is unholy remain consistent. Consistency is key.

Here’s a bit of knowledge my good friend and ally Odin has told me. “Everything exists on a cycle. Nothing is permanent. Nothing good or sorrowful will last. Take heed in this and know that pain isn’t permanent and neither is happiness.”

As a beginner you should start with invocation before evocation to attune your listening to what the spirits are saying

Never evoke a spirit for the first time and automatically ask it to do shit for you.

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:9504”]They say knowledge is power, if this is truly the case, then i want to be all powerful.

The point in this thread is to give any random bit of knowledge that could help someone in their own ascent. No matter how useless something may sound there could always be merit in it somehow.

So magicians, beginners, adepts, masters and gods.
Place here your wisdom to enlighten all.

My bit of knowledge is this. Never stop learning. There is always somebody out there who wants it more, somebody is always out there smarter, stronger and wiser than you. Keep at it.[/quote]

Well, that’s interesting.

Did you know, that you can alter your physical sephiroth, by projecting a Chakra to it’s source?

I did that, before alterations to my Sephiroth tree.
(Life and death tree combined, Kaballah - also i rather call it Quabbala.)

The Da’ath Point (Heart Chakra, Thymus glend) is normally inactive.

Now, by reactivation, Pluto, was the anker Point.

Later on, i found a guide towards the Progression:

1 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 7 ~ 999 ~ 8 ~ 16 ~ 32 ~ 64 ~ 72 ~ 72 ~ 144

It’s not ment to be understood the first Minute. :wink:

But it makes a beautiful Flower. :wink:

Kindest Regards,

¥’B

Noob Tip - The Bubble Spell:

So you’re having trouble ‘detaching’ your energies from a spell…?

Don’t feel bad - it’s a common issue. One way to work around that it to use a very simple ‘Bubble Spell’. The good thing about this little gem is that it can be tailored to fit just about any intention - whether it’s money, love, healing you’re after or even a curse :slight_smile:

All you need is a bubble wand set that you can find in any toy store/convenience store.

Directions:
Calm and center yourself as you usually do (if you want to incorporate this into a ritual then go ahead and do your thing)

When your’e ready really focus on your intention (using words or images - whatever works best for you) and then take a deep breath and imagine your intention flowing out into the bubbles. Each time they pop you know your intention is being ‘released’ into the universe.

This acts as a visual aid to help you to release your energy. If you’re one of those people for whom ‘seeing is believing’ then this bad boy might be for you.

Also, I am a smoker (please spare me the lectures thanks for your concern but idc) so I actually like to do this while smoking as it adds a neat affect where the bubbles will be grey and smoke filled which helps with the visualisation but also because it incorporates the 4 elements as well (earth=what I happen to be smoking at the time; fire=the cherry on the cigarette; air=my breath; water=the bubble solution)

Try it :slight_smile:

Noob Tip - Beginner’s Lightworking

This is a great visualisation tip as taught to me by the Bearer of Light Himself :slight_smile:

On a sunny day (well the day doesn’t HAVE to be sunny but it certainly helps while you’re starting) sit comfortably somewhere where you are in direct line of the sunlight.

Now turn both palms up so that the sunlight is shining directly on them (or at least your left had for sure).

Calm and center yourself

Work with the visualisation that with each inhale, you’re… (how can I put this?) ‘inhaling’ the light through your left palm and it goes up your arm, through your heart chakra and then down and out your right palm with each exhalation. You should feel warmth/tingles/slight pressure on your left palm and tingles on your right. But it might feel different to you…

Congratulations, you have just ‘drawn down the sun’. From there you can use this solar energy to infuse your magickal workings for an extra ‘hit’ of energy. Or you can use it as a ‘stand alone’ job where each time you exhale the energy out of your right arm you direct it towards your intention.

It’s a great way to ‘charge’ seals/sigils

It’s also a great way to supercharge the above ‘Bubble Spell’ as well if you incorporate it into the blowing of bubbles

It’s also a great way of blessing/consecrating magickal items or even setting out your intentions to the universe.

Need to heal someone remotely? Get a picture of them and ‘draw down the sun’ (and maybe call upon AA’s Raphael or Michael) and wave your right hand over the picture while saying the following command: ‘HEAL’

SO many things you can do with this - as a matter of fact I have been doing a version of this for the ‘Friends With Benefits’ group for every member every day (yeah fuck schedules!! lol)

Try it!! Eventually over time you won’t need to sit directly in the sun, and can do it in the night under the moonlight/starlight… and eventually you can do it ANY time anywhere just using the energy of… well existence, really :slight_smile:

Happy Spell-weaving!

Noob Tip - Candle Magick:

Need to do a spell that requires candles be burned all the way out?

Taper candles can burn for hours and hours and many time the obligations of modern life means that ain’t nobody got time for that - and leaving candles burning unattended probably isn’t the safest idea (especially if children and pets are around).

So what do we do?

Instead of using a massive taper candle (or even a smaller votive/tealight) use birthday cake candles!! They do the job and only burn for about 20 or so minutes - no more waiting around for HOURS like a sucker!! Unless you want to, of course.

This is also a great tip for White Magicians since a lot of the time when doing candle magick you need whatever colour candle plus a white one (proof of ‘pure intention’ or something of that ilk, so I was told…) and many birthday cake candles have a swirl of white in them thus eliminating your need for a separate white one - result!

Learn shamanic core journeying techniques to exit your body and then get to the point where u can do it at will while fully conscious in public without anyone noticing and without any tools, it’ll open up a world of opportunities.

Just because you can’t directly see the effects of your work doesn’t mean that there aren’t any.

1 Like

[quote=“GaiasGirl, post:19, topic:9504”]Noob Tip - Beginner’s Lightworking

This is a great visualisation tip as taught to me by the Bearer of Light Himself :slight_smile:

On a sunny day (well the day doesn’t HAVE to be sunny but it certainly helps while you’re starting) sit comfortably somewhere where you are in direct line of the sunlight.

Now turn both palms up so that the sunlight is shining directly on them (or at least your left had for sure).

Calm and center yourself

Work with the visualisation that with each inhale, you’re… (how can I put this?) ‘inhaling’ the light through your left palm and it goes up your arm, through your heart chakra and then down and out your right palm with each exhalation. You should feel warmth/tingles/slight pressure on your left palm and tingles on your right. But it might feel different to you…

Congratulations, you have just ‘drawn down the sun’. From there you can use this solar energy to infuse your magickal workings for an extra ‘hit’ of energy. Or you can use it as a ‘stand alone’ job where each time you exhale the energy out of your right arm you direct it towards your intention. [/quote]

This, is using the Natrual Circle of Creation (from left to right), the opposite direction (right to left) is usable when you want to de-manifest something.

My Standard technique, (middle Pillar) is very similar.

• Breathe the Energy into your Ajna Chakra, and out of it again.

Once a Little Training was invested, and you have a good Feeling for the Position of your Ajna Chakra;

you may conect your Left Eye (as you’d use the left Hand) and the Right Eye, (as you’d use the right Hand), with the Ajna Chakra.

That Triangle is usable for many Tasks, including pushing the Veil as needed.
(ClockWise - Counter ClockWise)

Having an completly inbuild sphere, of Manifestaion (you’d Manifest upwards out of your head, into the Universe)

(Or even downwards, into your Body, and if needed from there down
into the earth, but when you do so, Keep in mind, in passing the stomach area you’d pass through the complete Tree of Death / Underworld, so rather Bypass that area and go just along the Spine.)

And most importend: you can also Combine the three Eyes (Anja being the third) - into one Focus.

That Focus is usuable, for Laser-like Percise Energy Strings.

But by doing that technique, your Mouth becomes more importend.
I’d suggest that for advanced - and expert Level.

As the Mouth Position (smiling, angry, etc.), will then resamble the Emotional Frequency, and basicly, at that Level, your whole Skull transforms with the usage, into a potent Magickal Tool.

This, of Course, isn’t adviced, for someone who struggles with Mental disorders, as the Mind is very attached to Energy by then.

Meditation for countering the intensity of the Energy’s i’d suggest.

Kindest Regards,

¥’B

1 Like

I know there are different perspectives but I have heard it said that energy bubbles only work against uninitiated vampires. If you want to win you have to fight fire with fire…or evoke something to kill them or whatever. The line of reasoning is that your shield, is in fact, energy, and because of that, its vampire food.

2 Likes

Hey people. So, a couple of days ago I evoked Azazel for the first time. Among other things, I asked him what being a god truly means. I was wondering about it for some time. His reply was actually quite short yet full of meaning and I have been thinking about it since then, trying to find some hidden message that perhaps has eluded me. Anyway, he told me this: " God is existence. To will your existence and to shape it according to your desire is the meaning of godhood".

2 Likes

Re-learn how to play. Let go of everything and just allow yourself to play.

It took running, swimming, dancing, and flying with a goddess to learn this lesson for myself. And an adorable little two year old reinforced it a few days later. :smiley:

It’ll surprise you how much easier this stuff is when you get this.

2 Likes