Thread for reversed prayers

Bildschirmfoto_2020-11-15_03-40-46

4 Likes

Bildschirmfoto_2020-11-15_03-40-46
1.) pick a random “cleansing” or “blessing” prayer, some white light invocation from youtube.
2.) download it
3.) reverse it
4.) upload it unto mediafire
5.) share the link

3 Likes
3 Likes

Mega!!! Totally cool :snake:

2 Likes

I guess I’m trying to understand what the point is, if one isn’t hung up on Christianity or Islam anymore? Outside of being edgy.

3 Likes

This, is what the multitude does not understand. They say that the jci are weak, and believe that they thmeselves are sooo powerful, since they work with gods/demons.

But the fact of the matter is, that you stand practically alone against 4.2 BILLION people, over half of humanity, constantly, everyday, spreading corruption.

And now, you ask what the point is?

1 Like

Well, I could see a public display of it being used to collect energy from those who are offended. Disgust, anger, pain, etc could be powerful sources for certain workings. However, it would also put a target on your back.

I can also see it being helpful to breaking past bonds to the faith if one just recently left it. But it kinda leaves a question of how to proceed from there to ultimately step out of that dynamic

1 Like

Those of us that have walked the path, the actual path, already know some reversed prayers are for psychological effect only. They have no power by themselves or we’d all be doing it as a staple part of our practices.

Because I don’t stand against that many. I stand against those very few that are actually a threat to me, personally.

Trying to say that all of them are threats and that they are personal threats is amusing. If you don’t draw attention, they’ll continue to fight amongst themselves.

They answer @Dralukmun gave makes sense to those new to the path and struggling emotionally.

2 Likes

Try the latin reversed version, that is true Power

1 Like

then explain to me what you consider “the actual path” in private messages.
im willing to learn, and feel collected enough to not let this escalate into a big shit storm in this thread.
Your tone i dont appreciate, but if you do, know it better, then explain it to me.

@Lady_Eva See? im not a complete retard

Leave me out of this pls, unless someone breaks a rule. :+1:

1 Like

aww D: i thought you would appreciate me, becoming a little smarter

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like