Thoughts on this candle pic?

I was going through some of my pics and came across this pic I took 2 years ago. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Apart from your amazing nails, there appears to be SOME semblance of a face in the smoke… Or maybe a pointing finger?

4 Likes

@DylanZed Yes, that’s what I have been saying for 2 years. My Santa Muerte candle flame went off and the smoke created the image of this face and finger. The image stayed long enough for me to get my phone, input the password, and take the pic. Thanks I love getting my nails done :nail_care:t2:.

1 Like

Looks like a penis and a small face

1 Like

Someone else told me it was a snake attacking me. The person then advised me to cleanse by washing my hair. He then had his wife wash my hair and pray during the cleansing process.

You should be aight as long as you don’t feel anything actually , I’ve gotten really paranoid aswell since conmunivsting w spirits

1 Like

I took this pic 2 years ago. I’m not paranoid. I’ve had quite some experiences :joy:. I just thought it would be interesting to get the perspective of others.

Aw sht, smash it on the ground I guess fuck it

I don’t keep my candles. I get rid of my candles when I get done working with them. But, I have an addiction to shopping at the Botanica. I’ll go and they will have a box ready for me to fill up with candles and anything that looks nice or interesting.

1 Like

Srsly, I’m an 18 yr old dude and I love that shit, just bought a lavender candle the other day it’s addicting lol

1 Like

Right? It is addicting and then they have all these fun candles that I want to put to use lmao :joy:

Controlling a man, lmfaoooo, that ones funny , wouldn’t doubt it would help with magick, that’s pretty hot

1 Like

Especially since ur nails and hand are ur profile pic, the candle kind of has some symbolism

1 Like

Yup lmao :joy:

1 Like

I love dominant women twice my age :joy::heart:

1 Like

Cant focus, im looking at your nails

sFd4WS0

1 Like

it looks more like a face, and it does look like a snake if you look at it that way

1 Like

Yup it is interesting

Its a face with the day of the sea face painting on it reminds me of Coco lol so I’m assuming you called santamur something name escapes me and she gave you a full blown sign that she was there letting you know your request in the matters of love I believe we’re accepted I could be wrong

1 Like

Interesting that a smoke image lasts long enough to clear a home screen and password… Years later, it’s unlikely to be anything nefarious but it’s still interesting. Chalk it up to one of those questions that will probably never be answered.

1 Like