Thoughts on a dream

Good day everyone where ever you are!

I wanted to throw a dream out there and see if anyone had any ideas.

Just before I woke up this morning (just a few minutes ago) I saw a goat headed man, sitting upon a throne, with his both arms raised at the elbow. As I saw this, I was starting to wake up…but I was able to stop myself just long enough to see a bit more. In my dream, things panned down like in a movie and I saw myself standing before this goat headed man and I knelt down on one knee, and bowed to him…kind of how you see knights in movies bow to kings.

After this I woke up.

At first I thought maybe it was baphomet… but I don’t think it was…he didn’t look like Baphomet. He was different.

Any ideas folks?!

4 Likes

Or…maybe it could be Azazel…isn’t he associated with goats?

3 Likes

Strange things are happening since friday for me, everything is circling around Satan and now I see many threads about Satanism and King Satan.

3 Likes

I had a vision at friday, same as you describe it.

2 Likes

Wow. Really? That’s interesting. I wonder what’s going on…I don’t even deal with Satan

2 Likes

This could be Azazel associated with the scapegoat rite or a symbol of that deity or his attributes, who was supposedly the leader of the Watchers who educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin and to warfare.

Lucifuge Rofocale is also known to appear as a three horned goat figure.

1 Like

Hmm… ok. Thank you.

I wish dreams were more clear lol

2 Likes

Did you see anything else in the dream…or exactly what I saw?

1 Like

It was a vision and I saw in front of him spring Grass and behind him cliff, smoke rising and fire…

2 Likes

I am no expert (but I have been working with dream sequences for like 10+ years). One important thing to note is that dreams that you have may mean something way different to you than it would mean to someone else.

For example, I could have a dream about making a sandwich. That sandwich dream could be about literately making a sandwich to some people, but because I was there in the dream world, I experienced the emotion of making that sandwich and understand that the sandwich is actually the process of making something else, and it’s symbolic for me undertaking that process.

If that makes sense. Usually my dreams are a lot more literal, but I’ve had some symbolic ones before.

2 Likes

could u check out my latest thread maybe about a dream i had?

1 Like