Thoughts from people that puchased E.A.'s Universal Circle

I’ve been practicing for three years, but never tried invoking or evoking due to many factors. Just petitions and candle majick. I’ve been some what successful. I’m ready to take this to the next level. What are your thoughts on E.A.'s Universal Circle. IMO, it looks like a great, convenient tool to have. Please share your thoughts on this. I apologize if this is against BALG standards.

2 Likes

It’s fine.:+1:

And people can share any experiences, good or bad… not a cult, after all. :wink:

4 Likes

Not a cult after all! I just spit vodka out of my nose!!! LOL.

4 Likes

I really like my UC. I find it to be quite useful in my evocations. Just sitting in it feels magical for me, and even just laying it out before ritual helps me slide into the mindset for magick.

I wish I had a dedicated temple room so I could have it out all the time. It gives of a palpable aura.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, DarkestKnight. I am going to get one soon. Same here about a dedicated temple room. I’m renting so it sucks at the moment. I have hardwood floors here. Do you think putting cushions on it for comfort would negate rituals? I’m going to study hard about invoking. I feel I’m ready. New Avatar Power has boosted my confidence as well as my brothers and sisters here on BALG. Thanks again and I wish you success in your endeavors.

No.

I used to have hard woods floors when I first bought my UC, and I would sit on a cushion while in the circle. It didn’t affect anything. Unless you have learned how to to enter trance no matter what your body is doing, comfort can only help you.

1 Like

Like most everything else I own, I was stoaked when I bought it and havent used it much since it arrived. I have hardwood floors too. I use some comfy pillows to make it easier. Also, if you get candle wax on it just toss it in the dryer and its good as new. This thing is durable as fuck. So far I’ve just done tarot readings in it. I know how lame that sounds but Im not gonna lie to make me sound cool to anybody. Fuck, its actually good to say it. Now its out in the open and I feel the need to recify it!

1 Like

Thanks, truth is worth gold in my book. No need to explain. We are all leaning here. I’m still a three year newb! LOL

I love my Universal Circle. My bedroom is my temple so I leave it out all the time. I noticed my room is calmer and has a grounding effect when I keep mine out. When I do have to hide it my room gets busy and vibrates a lot to the point I get uneasy but as soon as I put it on the floor it is like whatever energy was there leaves and the space becomes mine again. Oddly I get less spirit traffic with my circle out than when I have to hide it. All in all I highly recommend it, I do everything in it including meditation and just sitting or standing in it to recenter my energy, especially after a stressful day.

4 Likes

Thanks man. I’m getting one soon. Fuck pouring salt in a circle every time!

1 Like

Sorry for the man comment. I didn’t read the whole reply until now. Do what makes you happy. I didn’t mean any offense.

2 Likes

No worries friend :grinning: I am not easily offended so it’s all good.

1 Like

I though that you were the High Priestess of a left hand path, Peoples’ Temple style, Internet cult a bit like Heaven’s Gate. I’ve been waiting for the handcrafted cult cuff-links, matching tie-pin and range of E.A. Koetting Signature Style Spirit Drinks. And any day now we’ll all be instructed to drown ourselves in buckets of Kool Aid.
Disappointed yet again.

Al.

1 Like