That was fast…

This theorizes about Numinosis,
and it being applied Scientifically.

Not really something i had asked for,
or supported.

But it seems,
some changes go along with each other.

Goodness,
thankfully i keep an eye on those things.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

The difference,
between handwritten,
and keyboard written information.

In retrospective towards brain activation.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

Thoth blesses us with more knowledge

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I’m going to check it out now!

You can actually see that in pretty much all digital vs non digital actions. The problem is that I still use digital actions since they’re easier XDD.

1 Like

Alright, I watched 30 minutes and the guy is wrong in every way…
Thoth had sided with Enki to save humans and they both hated Nagas. Also, Thoth refused to enter the halls of Amenti and become a god, because he wanted to bring with him to godhood as many humans as he could. And, Mu was sunk before Atlantis by Enlil, not by Thoth. Thoth was then Ningishzidda, son of Enki.

I don’t think he wants to offend Thoth, I just think he lost some clues on his way to a conclusion and he’s now talking about false things. For example, during the Mu incident, Enki tried to warn for the flood. And also, both Enki and Ningishzidda, are not repltilian beings.

As for the pyramids and stuff, Thoth did build them, to protect Earth, not to change the energies… I’ve connected with some of these buildings and I have accesed higher planes (such as the actual halls of Amenti!). Though, the being that currently control these buildings are altering the buildings’ energies and thus, the shield works better for them (if that makes sense).

As for how humans fell. Thoth did make it happen, he had to take a decission. We would become one with the nagas or even worse, be forever corrupt like them, or we would fall, but we could try again another time. He chose the second and we can feel because of that decission. He does feel regret for that happening though. He says that he wanted to choose something less bad, but the choices were very limited. He blames himself for not paying enough attention while he was king of Atlantis, but I do understand him… I mean, if I was living in a perfect era, I wouldn’t think that something would go wrong right then and there, with no warning…

I’m not saying everything the guy’s saying is wrong. Actually, change the name “Thoth” to someone else more able for something like that and we’re settled! Maybe Marduk? He’s done stuff…

3 Likes

This is actually a really cool video with great explanation. The ancient texts were translated a lot after Sitchin, so this is just what the ancients were saying: - YouTube

You’ll hear there about Ningishzidda/Thoth too. Also I should note that after humans left eden, Enki helped them make Mu and the great flood destroyed Mu (probably).

2 Likes

Then you know,
who must be speaking,
for those words to come out of his mouth.

in regards to the “reptilian” claim.

I’m currently at 3:31:06, and he just proudly called himself a dragon in human form.

There are sects,
that see Reptilians everywhere.

But then when you look deeper,
they normally don’t understand what they’re talking about.

Dragons,
are Reptile genetically.

And he speaks of having read his own DNA through magick (some form of divination i guess,
because he clearly warns people against having redular DNA readings.)

yaah well.

Look,
he’s pretty upfront about him being in contradiction to normal records,
and to also be on a personal rampage.

But,
and that’s the big butt;
He’s selling his stuff,
and teaching people.

He’s stirring shit.

He’s a Warmonger,
and if you take it for face value,
or not.

He sounds a lot,
like bringing about another war,
is just in his interest.

So when you find time,
try to listen to more then just the first 30 minutes.

Because there’s going to be minions,
who’ve sucked up his version,
and try to overthrow, or debate,
and seek the confrontation,
a few years down the road.

you know.

Just like Balg is an upfront for the Golden Dawn for example.

So having an eye on this can’t hurt.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I mean, yes.

I can’t agree more there!

Yeah, and not all dragons nor all reptilians are bad. Actually, most draconian beings aren’t even hostile. Mostly nagas are, which are spiritual draconian beings, if that makes any sense.

But you’re right. I do plan on listening to the rest of it. As I said, if you change the names, these things could have been something that happened. Not sure, but I’ll listen to him and hear just what he has to say. As you said, he’s selling his stuff well and we should know more, just to make sure… The last thing we want is someone to make people turn against the wrong beings (our allies)…

2 Likes

PM me if you’re still lurking the forum.

1 Like

I’m astounded sometimes at the myths that evolve in the collective consciousness. But they are just that, myths, but myths are a wonderful way to teach through metaphor, allegory, and parable, the lessons of the real world.

2 Likes

just hear a bit where he was rambling about Set being the black sun,
and the source of LHP beliefs,
and Anubis having overthrown Toth or some crap like that.

I couldn’t really follow it completely,
because it was to bizarre.

Point is,
he considers himself a follower of Anubis as far as i get it.
But he also haves some twisted dark lightworker additude.

If those music breaks (which really sound like either bad commercials, or intended programming),
weren’t comming up every few minutes,
it’d be much easier to actually make sense of the crap he’s telling.

Oh,
and the church are of course also all Satanists,
regardless of which way they turn the cross.

Because for him,
Polarity is fake.

Now,
don’t get me wrong,
i can see how one could get to such conclusions.

But i can also see how many layors of understanding he is away from having a normal conversation.^^

The music is indeed annoying at times…
As for what I make of it, I guess I’ll finish the video and come to a conclusion. But as you said:

1 Like