Thought forms

I am toying with the idea of making a thought form. I read uncle chuckie’s books but I am a bit unclear as I am not certain if you give a time limit for the thought form to do it’s job? Do you keep giving it energy also ? Thank you

At first, do it every day, then when is stable, do it every week the day it was created.

Also try to channel energy from the earth or the sun for that.

Keep notes about your thoughts and feelings about as well as strange coincidences related to the TF.

good luck.

I emailed the big man himself. Annoyingly, they sometimes take months to work.

Hope you had an interesting chat with him Sev lol

We butted horns over thoughtforms versus servitors, the latter taking much less time to work than the former, but then shook hands on it. Over e-mail.

Lol, how long do you reckon it would take for both to work?

Thoughtforms? Months. Servitors? Weeks.

1 Like

Semantics.

Hmmn - I see a thoughtform as being anything made, including a construct, change of energy, etc., whereas a servitor has limited sentience to adapt to a situation and make choices. So yes semantics and probably be useful to know if we’re talking about the same things?

Screw em both, just use Omnimancy. Build your empire from the ground up.

Hmmn - I see a thoughtform as being anything made, including a construct, change of energy, etc., whereas a servitor has limited sentience to adapt to a situation and make choices. So yes semantics and probably be useful to know if we’re talking about the same things?[/quote]

Right on. I think an argument which points to words rather than their agreed upon meaning is baseless and a waste of time.

Depends on the person using them. Could range from instant to never.

I am new to this so it is a case of hit or miss. But I won’t know until I try…

Start with something you think will be possible. Then once you have succeeded a few times you can build up to harder things.

You may be able to get instant reactions from some people in the same room, and observe the results first hand. For other people it may take some minutes. For a rare few, who can detect thought forms etc. they may not be effected at all other than to ignore or banish your creation. U.C. talks about some of the small exercises you can do. I highly recommend things like that when you’re just starting because once you see the target respond time after time, it is proof that you are getting results. The only way to know is to do it yourself.

If you are operating on a remote target you might need to talk with people who know them, or somehow get in a situation where you can observe them enough to verify the results.

So being clear on exactly the response you want them to have is required to verify the success.

1 Like

Thank you NariusV, I am going to give that a try.