Thoth

I recently been looking all over for meditations and other things that will help me awaken my astral senses but i make small progress which is fine but i am a person who prefers to learn the quicker way of doing things no matter the circumstances. So I found Thoth at first it was just a regular name to me then something made me want to research him and find out whatever i can but i haven’t found anything that has really satisfied me… I was wondering if you can give me any tips over any I can use in speaking with him. Any posts i haven’t seen or anything feel free to comment.

5 Likes

something tells me you havent read “the emerald tablets of Thoth the atlantian”…

4 Likes

I’ve heard people here talking about Thoth before. You might want to do a search.

2 Likes

No ive never read it nor even heard of it for that matter.

2 Likes

Thoth was the last king of Atlantis. However, in the end, Atlantis fell to darkness (it took the downhill). And so, he made it sunk (he asked of the lords of Amenti to change the poles and so, it was sunked). Then he and some other Atlanteans went to Khem (Egypt) and he created a new civ there. You can find much in his tablets.

The Egyptians call him the god of knowledge and for a really good reason. Thoth was probably the greatest magus the Earth has ever seen. He has no sigil nor an enn. He’s not a demon as far as I know. If you want help summoning him, I guess you could use some of the art the ancient Egyptians made for him.

6 Likes

Apparently the internet works really well for it too. Lol!

4 Likes

No it was a meteor impact in Antarctica melted some glaciers. Caused some flooding and it happened to also coincide with the end of the ice age.

2 Likes

I don’t know how it happened. I know that Thoth asked the lords to do it and they did reversed the poles as far as the records are saying. However, I don’t know how exactly, if they used a meteor or what. I may search this matter further in the future because it’s interesting.

Apparently he said that Atlantis will return when the time comes.

3 Likes

I believe that time should be now don’t you?

4 Likes

Perhaps, however, we should consider that our mission is to save as many as we can. Thoth said that the great pyramid that he built in Egypt has his secrets. We should uncover that first, before we proceed to eliminate the enemy. I do believe that it would be a wise move.

5 Likes

Of course, the faster we achieve the must-achieved short goals, the faster that time will come.

As Thoth said though, people must unite and stop fighting, before that time come.

3 Likes

We are called Dedi in those days. Already very old in body but in good health.

4 Likes

“We”?
Dedi?

I smell new info!

4 Likes

‘Dedi’ ?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Well, so, Dedi are great magicians. I see!

3 Likes

I see, I read his story. It seems that I understand now. Dedi is what Thoth describes as a child of light. The true human being. However, Dedi in the story didn’t seem to be fully changed yet. I don’t know much else about it though. But I understand everything about his story and probably his power.

3 Likes

Do you past lives related to Thoth, Hermes, and the scribe archetype?

3 Likes

Who are you asking? XD

3 Likes

Before Dedi it was Imhotep.

3 Likes