Thomas Wright: Transforming Into A Magus

We have a special treat for you this month.

I’m happy to announce that we’re featuring one of our forum favorites, Thomas Wright, in this current installment of Interviews With A Magus. (His user name is DK the Mage)

If you’re not a member, subscribe for your free first month, right here, to tune in now: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/interviewseries]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/interviewseries[/url]

This month E.A. and I wanted to change things up, and try something different.

So far we’ve featured some of the most powerful magicians and mystics in the world… everyone from Phil Farber to Robert Bruce to Uncle Chuckie and Dante Abiel. (And MANY MORE notable sorcerers and sages to come)

That’s all well and good, and it’s awesome to get inside the mind of a magus or true master… but what about people who could benefit from learning directly from a person who is at the same stage in the game as them?

There is MUCH to be gotten from relating to the journey of a fellow traveler who is in the same phase of their transformation as you. It gives you fresh and alternative perspectives on the solutions to challenges you are facing.

This is why we invited our good friend Thomas to join us, to discuss his own personal development through the intermediary stage of Ascent.

We feel this could give you a sense of familiarity and belonging, as well as encouragement and inspiration to keep moving. One of the difficulties mages face in their voyage is what’s called the “plateau”. This is where they stop growing and rising, and sort of level off and fall behind, because they feel defeated or bored due to their lack of success and deep frustration.

It’s CRUCIAL you continue your Ascent, no matter how steep the cliff ahead of you.

Inside this month’s interview with Thomas, you’re going to learn:

• His personal story and discovery of magick - how he grew up indoctrinated inside a Christian cult, went on to battle drugs and endure prison time, only to experience a REBIRTH in his newfound devotion to magick and the occult - magick and spirituality “saved” him and turned his life around

• His unique visual technique to instantly get into the theta-gamma synch - a meditation he innovated himself by “guessing and testing”

• How to develop your Magickal Imagination for soul travel and mental wandering - and why it’s so critical for you to do this FIRST instead of later, so you spare yourself from heartache and trouble down the road

• A proven method for erecting a solid spiritual defense during evocation - Thomas shares his fascinating story of how he built an etheric forcefield so strong that it actually stopped physical smoke from traveling between rooms

• E.A. and he discuss the details of successful evocations each have enjoyed, and share the remarkable eccentricities of their individual results - the two bond over a common respect for the strapping and terrifying angel, Metatron

• And A LOT more…

What’s cool about Thomas is that he has a real genuine appreciation for magick and the occult, and it’s fun to see him progress. And he’s completely honest about his strengths and weaknesses.

This is why it’s such a helpful and endearing interview for anyone who is at his same stage in development. (Or ANY stage for that matter)

Perhaps someday he will be a magus, and have a collection of his own insightful books and training programs that he has authored, full of cutting edge ideas and rituals that enable you to Become A Living God.

If you’re a subscriber, go watch the interview right now, right here:
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/fulfill/interviewseries]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/fulfill/interviewseries[/url]

If you’re not, sign up right here:
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/interviewseries]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/interviewseries[/url]

If you enjoy the concept of hearing the personal stories, triumphs, and struggles of your fellow aspirants, let us know by commenting below, and perhaps we’ll do more in addition to the Magus Interviews.

This was a nice surprise. I don’t think I’m the only one here that thinks that DK the Mage is an inspiration, innovator and all round top bloke. I really enjoyed the theta gamma method he discovered and will be trying this out for sure. I kinda get the whole speed factor at shutting out thoughts and quieting the mind as I do a similar thing myself by slightly rocking my head back and forth to induce a similar effect and the speed at which it is done makes all the difference in finding the sweet spot.

This was really cool for me to see someone way more advanced than my self describe the process of magickal imagination, evocation and the struggles that go with that. Really helpful. Thanks so much.

Cool Nintendo top btw.

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:2, topic:649”]This was a nice surprise. I don’t think I’m the only one here that thinks that DK the Mage is an inspiration, innovator and all round top bloke. I really enjoyed the theta gamma method he discovered and will be trying this out for sure. I kinda get the whole speed factor at shutting out thoughts and quieting the mind as I do a similar thing myself by slightly rocking my head back and forth to induce a similar effect and the speed at which it is done makes all the difference in finding the sweet spot.

This was really cool for me to see someone way more advanced than my self describe the process of magickal imagination, evocation and the struggles that go with that. Really helpful. Thanks so much.

Cool Nintendo top btw.[/quote]

yeah definately, DK is certainly one of the more innovative members of the forum.

Love u thomas lol.

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. And thank you, Timothy, for the all-too-kind introduction.

I had a great time doing the interview, and as I told EA afterward, it was a sort of whirlwind wake-up call for me, going through the whole process mentally from LDS missionary to where I am now in about an hours time.

The interview was a huge learning experience for me, and EA gave all of us a lot of great advice throughout.

It’s definitely humbling having been asked to do the interview. I’m stoked to be a part of this forum - I’ve made a ton of great friends, and learned so much here. I hope everyone gets as much as I did, if not more out of the interview.

You guys all rock! This forum rocks, and our collective fire and drive for personal ascent as well as group advancement is uncanny and can’t even be compared to any other group of online-based spiritualists/occultists.

I definitely feel a little silly and goofy - I guess that’s to be expected, but I also feel like it was really cool and really helpful

rock on!!! \m/

Damn Thomas you’re genius
I’ve learned from the interview How you can Hijack the brain’s Natural tendency to go into internal chatter And use That energy that fuel the internal chatter as momentum for focusing
(Focus doesn’t have to be on a certain point,it can expand ,contract,move…etc)
It’s litarally like riding the wave ,without doing any effort to stop the internal dialogue
Genius
It was a great interview
Damn It Was
It’s literally like riding the wave

haha excellent!

Oh! BTW - if anybody’s interested in at least, just taking a gander at the pamphlet I made for the Mormons, I’ve had it uploaded as a sort of fun relic of the days of yore.

Spirit Matter Physics and Priesthood Dynamics : A Practical Latter-Day Saint’s Guide

Keep in mind - I wrote this to jive with a staunch Mormon’s mind. So it’s quite RHP, and supports LDS beliefs and talks a lot of shit I don’t believe in, and didn’t even believe in at the time of writing - though I did believe some of this when I was LDS.

Another thing to remember is that I wrote this to drive the LDS spiritual aspirant into questioning key foundational components of their faith. Such as the supercession of karma or sin via energetic and spiritual attainment. I plant the seed of the reader to wonder what the possibilities are of the cause of a spiritual experience and a “burning in the bosom”, which is a key part of their testimony.

So - though it comes off quite RHP - if you read it carefully (if you even chose to read it :P) you’ll notice the plethora of heavy subconscious suggestions I’ve sewn throughout the text to raise questions within the staunch member’s heart of the basis of their very own testimony. lolz

It was at a time when I actually cared about whether people were being led astray or not. I guess because I was so pissed off at having been so utterly deceived for so fucking long.

This was such an awesome interview! The other interviews were awesome too, but this one was more helpful, to me at least, because DK is closer to my level of developement, than fx Dante Abiel. Don’t misunderstand me, you are way ahead of me DK! :smiley: But it’s still easier for me to connect with what you experience and say than it is for me to connect with the experiences and problems of someone who is a master magician.

One thing I love so much about all this that EA is doing with this movement is that for once there is a focus on digging into the little details that other authors only losely run over. This has always been a huge problem for me. That the little details, that other people always seem to think is implied and irrelevant, is what I often need to hear before the information is properly processed in my mind.

I definately hope that you will interview more people who are still learning the ropes, from time to time.

From these responses I think I’ve got to sort myself out and resubscribe to these interviews!

oh for sure. I don’t even believe most of it. I just posed it all in such a manner as to be palatable to the average LDS member. Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile: Glad to hear you liked it. heh

I have a subscription to the interviews, but is it possible to watch past interviews like this? Only the current interview shows up for me. I would like to hear what DKM has to say.

Not yet. After they have a year worth, Timothy and EA have considered allowing for archives access. But it isn’t existent yet.