This would be a great spot to do rituals

if there weren’t houses right there

it’s a lookout point in toronto, canada and it’s pretty cool at night.

the astrological design there is remarkable. a well-made magickal circle right there on the street.

if you know how to go into trance without being overly dramatic, i’m sure a full magickal ritual could still be done there

one day i’ll go there and see if i can do one. it’s not far from where i live

question: any cool spots in your city like this? if so, and you’re not afraid to let others know, maybe post below

1 Like

Fuck! that truly would be nice… if there were no people, well whatever since its in totally different continent in my case.

Wow, yes it would. Right in the middle of that circle with the astrological symbols. I have some beautiful spots right here on my property but these days we have cattle so in order for me to reach those spots, I would have to treck thru piles of cow poop to get there.

Amazing that something like this is just out there on the street :slight_smile:

Is that place accessible to the public at night? There’s supposed to be a full blue moon (July 31, 2015). It could be amazing to hold a ritual or magic anything on that spot at that time.

That is quite neat. I wonder who designed it. It’s fun to hold your left mouse button down and spin the circle around a bit.

I noticed the CN Tower in the background. I went up that thing a long time ago when it was the tallest building in the world. Those plexiglas panels or whatever they are that you can step out onto and look down at the pavement a gazillion meters below your feet will take your stomach. Did mine anyhow.

I’d rather do something here, but that’s just me.

[url=http://www.theburningear.com/media/2011/10/werewolf-forest-night-dark.jpg]http://www.theburningear.com/media/2011/10/werewolf-forest-night-dark.jpg[/url]

[quote=“The Eye, post:7, topic:5879”]I’d rather do something here, but that’s just me.

http://www.theburningear.com/media/2011/10/werewolf-forest-night-dark.jpg[/quote]
i have two spots just like that, but i never show them to anyone bc i don’t want anyone else to find them.

yes it is. you can walk right up there, it’s at the end of a side street off of a main road.

…and it’s just like me to read this info the day after it happens.

[quote=“Iam Incide, post:6, topic:5879”]That is quite neat. I wonder who designed it. It’s fun to hold your left mouse button down and spin the circle around a bit.

I noticed the CN Tower in the background. I went up that thing a long time ago when it was the tallest building in the world. Those plexiglas panels or whatever they are that you can step out onto and look down at the pavement a gazillion meters below your feet will take your stomach. Did mine anyhow.[/quote]
they fixed the tower with bungee cords so you can walk around the top level.

Well hey, the fool: depending on your belief system, the power of a full moon can last up to two days before and after the night of the actual full moon. So perhaps it’s not too late to have that life-changing full blue moon ritual at that lookout point. Good luck!

@fool how can i talk to you?

Wright is no longer on this forum.

And it is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves @Newhere99, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3