This may sound self diluited but

Hi all,

I can’t help but feel ever since I started on this path since Janurary 2014 the world is going through stuff! Like land slides, serve weather, wars and etc.

Can one contribute to these changes?

I know E.A. said he feels he is the 13 anti-christ but I hear that little voice in my head that the “13th” anti-christ is a group of people not just one person.

What are your thoughts?

G

I wrote mine here: Epistle of B’ael - not dissimilar, and this was many years before I got involved with black magick.

One can, has, and will contribute to these changes. If you are a warlord you send troops to war. If you are a soldier you go to war and make a difference in the battlefield. If you win the battlefield that makes a difference.

The earth is a living thing, the key is manipulating it’s mind.

That’s the notes I’ve gathered at least.

-Sev

If Eric gets to be the 13th Antichrist, I want to be Mater Tenebrarum.

I call being the dragon thing that pops out of the ground in the city and starts eating people.

Because, you know, SOULS.

I suppose I should be a popcorn vendor.

“Get your popcorn here! Fresh hot popped popcorn.”

Honestly I think we live in Choas, that is why things change so much.

The Elemental Chaos, eh?

Looks like I got some Dragonborn Barbarians to call up.

If anyone gets that reference, high five me. Tears off Orismen’s hand

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:7, topic:2999”]The Elemental Chaos, eh?

Looks like I got some Dragonborn Barbarians to call up.

If anyone gets that reference, high five me. Tears off Orismen’s hand[/quote]

Hey, I need that hand. That is my hobo stabbin’ hand.

Anyways yes, primal chaos. No one is in control. We only have a small view of it from here and that is why Goddesslives is noticing the changes now, in all reality the changes have been happening all the time, we just can’t see the forest through the trees yet.

I think it’s entirely possible there’s been something like this experienced by a group during every generation, although that would require some complicated imagery - stuff like got posted before, holographic universes, etc.

I think it’s entirely possible there’s been something like this experienced by a group during every generation, although that would require some complicated imagery - stuff like got posted before, holographic universes, etc.[/quote]

Possibly, I don’t claim to have all the answers, just all the popcorn :slight_smile:

Shit, ANYTHING is possible. I did a visualization- not ritual, not energy gathering- in one of my classes today to be able to sit back and relax, and the apparent invisibility lasted long enough for a car to almost hit me, SOMEONE SAT ON ME, and for my own friends to not realize when I was talking to them.

Who has all the answers? Because I have a lot of questions.

Getting the answers IS the answer.

Before you push to get them, your subconscious is full of your old life, old values, it keeps you busy doing what you’ve always done and getting you what you always got - right? :wink:

The minute you make that hard and firm decision to push those boundaries, and it could be to command the powers of a god, to excel in any area of magick, or anything at all, then if you STICK with that decision and deal with the changes you need to make, you have a certainty that you’re going to have experiences that, while they may not always be within your comfort zone, are going to cause you to adapt and grow, and at the end of each phase you’re going to be a different person.

Different person? Yes - because your subconscious has been reprogrammed with the fact you made a decision, stuck with it, went through the growing pains and the shitty moments, the doubts and the self-mockery, and came out the other side.

In the past, it saw you take a certain path in life and told you “that’s the way things are then” but once you reprogram it with new beliefs, and especially new experiences, then it can no longer entrap you with those limiting beliefs and it HAS to start supporting your growth - that growing process actually becomes your “new normal.”

You’re doing this Sev, I’ve seen you, and I know a lot of other people on here have done the same, whether it’s TWF putting his readings out there, Musta_Krackish persisting like a fucking champ even when he was getting nowhere, and seizing on every opportunity to break through and make contact, Goddesslives working towards her first evocation - it’s not the scale of the decision, it’s not about who’s “where” in some bullshit grading system of achievement (we left that behind in school) - it’s about following it through and about the fact it’s forcing you to grow into your power.

You know I was tempted as anyone to laugh this thread off when I first saw it, or make jokes off Goddesslive’s OP and talk about being the 13th “Doctor Who” or something, ask if the Anti-Christ has any regenerations left, but that’s the OLD life, the old world, where people better not really aim too high because we all know the only gods are in churches and temples, and BS like that.

That’s the herd mentality that keeps everyone cozily equal and just a little bit crap, and therefore insecure enough to need to bring down anyone who aims higher and in so doing, highlights their own insecurities and lack of ambition and courage.

Sometimes we have to look at what seem like preposterous ideas, about other people, about ourselves, and see if we can grow - maybe not into them word for word, but maybe into something even more incredible.

I’ve got plenty of theories and I keep them to myself (partly because I know they’re also always evolving and expanding) but the one thing I’m certain of is that if you stay with old attitudes and old comfy notions about what’s achievable and what’s stupid, you won’t be the one grasping the greatest prizes in life, because that comfortable cynicism exists to keep you stuck exactly where you are now.

You simply cannot have the drive and the determination to accomplish a remarkable thing without first wanting it really badly, without first believing and holding onto the hope that it really can and will be yours, and that goes for the people who’ve wanted to become the President, and actually did, or the people who were told they’d never walk again, and won gold in the Paralympics (or just walked, anyway, through guts and determination) and every other thing worth doing. Hell, even the 13th Doctor always wanted to play that part!

So yeah, I was aiming high before I ever heard of this place, and while there’s plenty of stuff that’s a bit dumb in the forums, plenty of distractions and bickering, there’s also plenty of ambition underlying it, of a type that needs to be nourished and fed, and not laughed down by the standards of the existing paradigms - unless of course, the people laughing hardest actually want to keep those paradigms intact in their own lives, in which case go to it, and good luck!

Just some thoughts… I said in a PM to someone earlier, I get scared every single time I push a new boundary, still - but what I never have to be scared of is staying flat and stale and cozy in my old ways of life and old values, so fuck yeah, make EA the 14th Doctor Who and Goddesslives the next President, it’s all good - anyone here who’s made the conscious and willed decision to see the probable future, to talk to any kind of entity, or walk in any kind of power, has already left the herd behind.

I aim to command the powers of a goddess within my lifetime, and I would have done that with or without this forum, but as long as it’s here and I’m not banned, I hope to get inspiration and motivation and support - and give those in equal measure where possible - and I wholeheartedly support anyone who wants something equally outrageous that they really think is going to be theirs.

The mundane world has enough average people in it, enough people who play by the book and fear their own power; the magickal world has enough people who set limits on their abilities before they even start out, because that makes them feel safe and they get to know “where they are” in their scheme of initiations or grades or whatever, and that’s fine too; but, I also reckon both the mundane world and the magickal world can spare us to try something different! :slight_smile:

I wanna be the dude drinkin’ Schlitz Malt Liquor in overalls and a straw hat on the front porch of an 170-year-old slave plantation yellin’ at “niggas” to come pick this cotton.

I wanna be the dude drinkin’ Schlitz Malt Liquor in overalls and a straw hat on the front porch of an 170-year-old slave plantation yellin’ at “niggas” to come pick this cotton.[/quote]

Man what the hell are you waiting for? Come on down to Georgia I got a spare chair, when we get bored with that we can stooge slap white kids who voted for Obama and hit our women for not opening the beers they brought us (the secret is to never hit them in the face, if you swell their eyes they can’t see to run the vacuum cleaner).

I wanna be the dude drinkin’ Schlitz Malt Liquor in overalls and a straw hat on the front porch of an 170-year-old slave plantation yellin’ at “niggas” to come pick this cotton.[/quote]

Man what the hell are you waiting for? Come on down to Georgia I got a spare chair, when we get bored with that we can stooge slap white kids who voted for Obama and hit our women for not opening the beers they brought us (the secret is to never hit them in the face, if you swell their eyes they can’t see to run the vacuum cleaner).[/quote]

Yo ideals is REV’LUSHONUURRRY!!

My bad though this is supposed to be a serious post… it’s just that so many have become jokes that I’m ready to fool out at a moment’s notice

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2999”]Shit, ANYTHING is possible. I did a visualization- not ritual, not energy gathering- in one of my classes today to be able to sit back and relax, and the apparent invisibility lasted long enough for a car to almost hit me, SOMEONE SAT ON ME, and for my own friends to not realize when I was talking to them.

Who has all the answers? Because I have a lot of questions.[/quote]

Thing is, nobody has all the answers. The answers can only come from your own workings; not from a forum, not from a book, not from Wikipedia. They can only come from direct experience and exploration. You got a lot of answers from Belial from the thread you put up, once your work with him is done look for more answers from another entity. Progression is the most misunderstood secret. There is no one entity or system that can provide all. Keep it fresh. Stick to your baseline practice, if you adhere to one, but add new stuff to keep it new and evolving. Also, take a break from practices that have become stagnant, work with something else for a bit, and you’ll come back to the old practices with a new perspective.

^ This!!

Thing is as well, once you think you have a system figured out, or a “how things work” or a model of the universe, you carry it round, and it’s not actually helpful in my experience, it’s like being in a house and wanting to see the sky, but instead of going outside you build a little closet in the house, because that’s all you think you have access to, and you paint it really carefully with clouds and stars and suns.

It’s really gratifying to be able to go and look at it and see its dimensions and so on, to know it’s your closet you worked really hard on, and maybe not give anyone else the key.

The trouble comes when you get too caught up in the idea “That’s what the sky must be like” but no matter how carefully you paint clouds on the top surface of the little closet, it’s just taking you even one step further from the real sky.

That’s JMO - little closets can be useful but they never see the sun… okay now I’m rambling!