This is what happens when me and Aluriel work together. WTF

Me and @Aluriel have spoken for ages now, we even do rituals, evocations, invocations, channelings and even divination and talk about our godform merging over the phone.

We are under a working where Lucifer, Lilith, The Two leviathans and Cain are apart of our workings.

Today we were talking about Cain and Lilith sees him as a spiritual son, and how we need him in our upcoming rituals together.

I start to that bloodlust energy around which reminded me of Cain, but I ignored it and carried on with mine and Aluriel’s discussion.

Then I feel this burning on my side, and I smell smoke this is in area where there are no fires, jade cigarettes or no candles then all of a sudden.

BAM :boom: My Fucking jacket was on fire, here’s the pic below.

I’m glad Aluriel was there to witness it, physical photographic evidence, nothing could have caused it to naturally spontaneously combust.

That’s crazy, our talks always lead to poltergeist activity, it’s fucking nuts just thought I’d share this with you all.

21 Likes

Absolutely mental mate!!!

2 Likes

I know it’s literally lit :joy:.

4 Likes

Let’s see what sort of things will happen when we have our meet up in London!! I’m fucking stoked!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah.

2 Likes

Dude…:open_mouth:

1 Like

Maybe it was Cain trying to get your attention.

1 Like

I tried to hold back sometimes I just can’t help myself. - YouTube

2 Likes

Heck yeah, when you do weird shit…

Weird shit happens :wink:

4 Likes

Truth! :laughing:

1 Like

You’re a wizard Harry

4 Likes

:laughing: i think harry would be going “WTF? :confounded:” with half the things explored here. Some of the experiments and paths here make most the ideas behind most Hollywood movie and comic book villans seem like a basket of puppies in comparison. Granted ive come up with some scary ritual ideas by playing “personality blender” with these archtype ideas. :smiling_imp: so they have their uses.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Hard to explain that mundanely. Have either of you read Liber Falxifer by any chance?

3 Likes

I haven’t read this :slight_smile: , do you recommend it ?

It’s got a great deal of blinds and extra edge lord stuff but it’s not bad honestly. It’s about Qayin/Cain and ways of working with him.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation!!

1 Like

What sort of blinds have you found in it?

Noice!!!
Conor fucks sake get on wire again!

1 Like

@Nyxifer Many of the ritual implements are very “extra”. Like the skull of a murderer or a baby. You don’t need these to practice necromancy. Sure, human bone can be very powerful but it isn’t a necessity. All you need is your mind and maybe an ancestor or two.

1 Like