This girl is lost. Let's find her

I have Unlisted this for now - not because it doesn’t matter, it does, she means the world as each human does, but just because it was a while ago and Unlisting means people who posted can keep up to date with the topic, but it won’t keep getting bumped for others.

If there is more news PM and I will re-List it. :+1:

This may be relevant regarding the sheer scale of human trafficking:

1 Like

They used her car man – they dumped it after. So I believe she did indeed make it to the second pub/restaurant - it was chosen due to having no cameras. They jumped her in the car park, carjacked her and took her away.

j

I got nothing either from a scry a sense of internal depression and melancholy within her, nothing more, quite strong though. IE she was more depressed than people thought, depression leads to desperation and it makes the person more easy to manipulate.

J

I see her in a cold dark place in need of good company to lift her fighting spirit up against her oppressor. They probably had a hood over her head to where she’s at now so she couldn’t see i.e. I can’t scry into her location bc even she doesn’t know where she’s at. I feel like Her fiends. Or possible bottom girls. Are probably the only ones that know what Happened that will tell. If they dumped the car and they didn’t find evidence that means we are dealing with the real deal, an organization that understands the way there dealings work. Hopefully she’ll be able to come out and someone will notice her tattoo. Or she won’t see the sun for a long time if her captors are smart which they’ve showed thus far. Either way she’s gonna have to become empowered to get out of this one. It’s been so long now if she is enslaved shes probably with the buyer by now. I mean I don’t know. Maybe she’ll get divinely lucky and make her escape.

Who knows bud … who knows. Maybe we should send in Liam Neeson. Taken 4. She might even like that.

J

The more I’ve been thinking about it mobile would be the perfect place to human trafficking out of the country my guess is she’s on a boat at this very moment.

Liam neeson scuba diving onto the docked boat and taking all the black suited villains out singlehandedly sneaking past security cameras to breach the door only to find the head honcho using her as a meatshield only for Liam neeson to take a quick headshot grab the girl and jump out of the boat as soon as it exploded landing next to a motorized raft that was placed there beforehand by Liam neeson. Call it a day in the life of liam

Joshua