This girl is lost. Let's find her

This girl is lost from a local city. Let’s work together to find her

5 Likes

Who, what, when, where, why, and how?

3 Likes

maybe summon someone who is good at finding things

In the lesser key of Solomon the king there is a demon (tho I can’t remember the name) who finds lost “thing” perhaps it could work with people as you stated?

yea im stiill new so i myself am still learning

1 Like

Also, is there a reason why you want to find this one?

Because they are missing

1 Like

there is no better reason then that

2 Likes

I remember reading a finding spell, but I don’t remember the website… give me a minute.

try this
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/spell-to-find-lost-objects.htm

This isn’t “me” exactly but might be helpful:

2 Likes

A - Why would a couple go to a SECOND bar in two separate cars ?

No it was a set up its obvious - they were out hunting for a single chick for some reason. They made the delivery and got paid for it. Sadly she was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time. The three cars give it away imo. They thought they were being clever but couples rarely unless they are meeting up after work - would use two cars - they would certainly not continue the evening using two cars imo ie go to a second bar.

I sense doom…! Still alive ? Possibly but would probably be wishing she wasn’t right now, the only thing keeping her going would be her daughter. Unless she just deviated from the bar and suicided. Doom nonetheless.

Instagram serial killer is what im getting - there alot of Alabaman youngish lasses that have gone missing since 2015. The two with her that day maybe have something to do with it ie the delivery people.

j

1 Like

You’re speaking of Andromalius.

https://goo.gl/images/zxrdTJ

Sin,

¥’B

I’ve got a mellow mushroom shirt… one of my favorite pizza places. What a shame. If she had the shirt and hat she must’ve worked there… I’m sure theyve already asked coworkers. there’s a school across the pub it doesn’t look like a bad part of town. I’ve never been to mobile but have heard of the bad reputation of hoods of mobile. So what happened? was she raped killed and disposed of? Or my guess is that she was abducted and forced into sex slavery. I mean what is the motive. And the people that say she flashed her lights probably know something more.

What kind of pub is across the street from a university school? And do they not have cameras? Why did the restaurant close permanently that’s fishy.
Where are her friends at this time? Who was in the car with her at the shell?

What other reason would she be missing? There should be blood or hair from a scuffle unless she willingly got in someone’s car. We are talking about a college campus she could’ve been taken to an apartment nearby but I doubt it. Sorry I wish I had all the information the detectives have . I think it’s solvable

i deleted my post because i was asking for information which was already given.

Sin,

¥’B

Ok, I mean I hope she’s just on the run having the time of her life. Who knows

1 Like

She’s basically been missing for more then half a year.
So if she was just on the run, she’d propably given some message back to beloved ones or friends.

The Picture isn’t much sufficient for a link to evoke her, at least to me currently.

However,
yeah,
It’s difficult to not just jump to the classic conlcusions you just named out so briefly.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

True. I just don’t want to leave this with such a bad note but logically speaking I can think of no other reason than someones profit. She doesn’t look the type to make enemies that know how to get away with murder. I tried to scry into her Location but I think I’m just getting what I’m expecting still

1 Like