Third Eye Vision

What do you need to do to give this the extra kick? Right now I’m in a place where it feels like there’s literally a battering ram in my head trying to explode out. I’ve been studying for a while and there has always been pressure, but not it’s grown to the point of feeling like a bomb in my skull. How do I facilitate said explosion?

What do you need to do to give this the extra kick? Right now I’m in a place where it feels like there’s literally a battering ram in my head trying to explode out. I’ve been studying for a while and there has always been pressure, but not it’s grown to the point of feeling like a bomb in my skull. How do I facilitate said explosion?[/quote]
Your wording shows me that you’re approaching it the wrong way. It’s important to absolutely let go and allowit to happen rather than forcing it. The very act of trying to activate it will prevent it from opening. Just relax, meditate and allow your attention to shift from your physical body into your more subtle bodies, which happens automatically once you really let go.

I always feel pressure where my third eye “is”, like a tingling pressure like sensation…or pin like feeling there…haven’t felt energy flowing out.

I can see energies (like orbs) but only when my eyes are closed (it’s how I’ve trained myself to use my third eye I guess).