Third eye + Lucifer

Hi guys so I’ve recently been meditating and using specific third eye meditation and I’m not quite sure if it’s working but all of a sudden after this video I watched my forehead feels so heavy and I feel weirdly calm and as if there is something in my head. I’m thinking of invoking Lucifer tonight to see if anything has changed, any tips would be great Thankyou :grin:

2 Likes

You can work with Lucifer to open your third eye aswell

1 Like

Do you know any preferences for any offerings for him ?

1 Like

Or would he just be okay with me wanting his help

Could you please provide the link of this video?
About Lucifer, he is a spirit Which is more difficult to feel and communicate with, according to my personal experience.
Ofcourse you can try to contact him if you feel to, whereas you could try also King Paimon, who is very easy to evoke and he always encourages the newbies in magick :smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thankyou, I feel like I already have a connection with Lucifer as I only invoked him because the thought of it had randomly popped into my mind out of nowhere so I don’t know what it means but I sort of feel like he was reaching out to me so I invoked him and asked him for help learning more about spells and magic and all of a sudden these websites started popping up when I had an urge to research and I’ve learnt a lot from it as I’ve also had the urges to purchase specific incense and candles. I’m not sure if that’s Lucifer but

1 Like

Chocolate and your time. Don’t really remember but there’s a post here about offerings to Lucifer. I believe you’ll find them if you just search up “lucifer offerings”

2 Likes

Thankyou so much, have you got a connection with Lucifer if you don’t mind me asking ?

1 Like

Yeah I do, I was told at the beginning when I started here that he was around me. He likes beginners I think someone said. I haven’t evoked Lucifer that much a few times and twice I felt warmth and almost like I was going to start sweating. I pray to Lucifer a lot

2 Likes

Whenever I think about him I get this calm wave wash over me, not sure if that happens to anyone else but

3 Likes

Sweating is definitely a sign of contact. The first few times I invoked him, I could hardly continue the ritual because I got so hot. Keep it up!

2 Likes

About Lucifer, he is a spirit Which is more difficult to feel and communicate with.

can you please explain where exactly your problems are with him? for me it is actually just a thought and I speak to him. maybe i can help you.

3 Likes

Would you be able to help me with a few questions?

Hello and thank you for your interest!
After the hundreds of positive comments and feedback from the members here, i tried also to evoke him 6 times in the last 4 months without any sign of communication. I did all the proper preparation, i was repeating his enn for 20’ or so…
I even asked him multiple times to confirm me that he was there or to show anything i could understand he heard me, as he does to many people in here but nothing. Its okay for me, i was a little disappointed because i really wanted to start a relationship, but it seems my effort was not enough for him.
But i will always respect and admire him, just from what im reading here.

1 Like

What entity’s do you have a connection with if you don’t mind me asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a strong connection with The Greek Goddess Aphrodite i have worked with her a lot… she has a very sweet, calm energy. And recently i started working with King Paimon who immediately showed me a sign that he heard me and helped me with an issue with a member of my family.
I also feel strong connection with Innana, which is another aspect of Aphrodite as i discovered afterwards :smile: so im planning to contact her those days. In general i feel drawned to Goddesses and Angels, rather demons. I feel i don’t “match” with their energy.
You? Have you ever evoked any entity?

2 Likes

Yes I have, andromalius was the first, i evoked him and asked him to help with punishment which he did and I was very greatful, I then evoked dantalion and asked for help with school and I then passed the first semester of my course with no trouble at all so then I decided to invoke Lucifer for help with gaining more power! I was wondering if you could talk to me about king Paimon as I’m thinking of contacting him to help me with magick?

I understand your attempt and yours to him. the problem is more your thoughts preventing contact. basically, lucifer understands and hears every attempt to contact him. and it’s not about whether he talks to you by offering him something. your mistake was that you tried it, your thinking was an attempt if you really want you can do it. you don’t have to offer him anything. he is happy about everyone. what generally applies to very strong beings, do not go to them with your want but just open up. do one take a minute in peace and think of him. and ea will work.

1 Like

Alright maybe I will give it a try again…
For now I’m super happy and grateful for King Paimon…
When i will finish my workings with Innana i will try to evoke Lucifer again.
Thank you for this :slightly_smiling_face: